Good news week!

chemmo

With months to go to our next cruise, tell me something nice about the cruise you have just got off. Tell us about a great meal, great service, an upgrade, your first suite experience....how you spent your OBC.

Let's have some good news! Can not wait to board!

I was on board for 4 weeks..... longest time ever.... and had the same table mates the whole time!! Met them on the roll call and laughed the whole time. We had the same waiter and he decorated our table for my birthday.... was wonderful. And the joy of social media is that we are still in touch.

DSCN3672.jpg

...for the responses so far. I really felt the need for some good news.

When I think about CC I am always looking for information and warnings and things I may not know about but some of it is always about looking forward pleasurably to the next time...

A Sixth? I am still packing my posh frock!

Chezmarielou I was on Equinox for 11 days and never tried a cholate bombe, will do on next cruise.

CFCTampa, not much OBC on next cruise so keep sending us all good news!

Tangerinebunny, you expressed the best part of any cruise for many of us.

Keep it coming with 5 months to go until our next cruise we need to log on and enjoy looking forward to the pleasures to come!

Never managed a month on board, must feel like home.

Happy Birthday, keep up those friendships!

Anyone else enjoyed a celebration on board recently?

Hi :D

Was a B2B : Singapore - Dubai - Istanbul. Awesome experience.

Next cruise will be 5 weeks on board and every port of call will be a new destination for me.

Soooo excited.

Amazing.

We are going to look in the new itineraries for some possible B2Bs in Asia where we have enjoyed some amazing land based holidays and a few cruises!

Please do a journal for us so we can follow your travels.

Thanks again for your responses!

We just arrived home from the Millennium Japan/China cruise. We were on the Millie for a month a year ago and had a really good time but this cruise was the best ever!! We could not believe how good the food was. Our group of 7 had early seating and we didn't have one miss. We had thick, properly cooked (rare) Prime Rib twice and also a wonderful Chateaubriand. Our waiters were stellar and Gede the sommellier always had our wine glasses filled before we ordered. I was really pleased to see Charlie, the jazz guitarist again, as he was on our Asia cruise.

One little niggle was that three of us went to the Martini Bar one night - it was only half full but we were totally ignored for about 10 min while they made drinks for others. I don't mind waiting but it would have been really nice to be acknowledged that you are sitting there with maybe a "I'll be right with you" or something. As soon as I started seeing steam coming from DH's collar we left and went back to the Rendezvous Lounge where we had attentive service all 14 days.

It was forgotton quickly and we went back to having a great time on a clean, happy ship:)

We have toured China but would love to also see Japan, even if only the glimpse a cruise can give you.

We did a B2B on the Millie a few years ago and the service and dining began our loyalty to Celebrity.

Great to hear about you great food and sommelier service.

Surprisingly, on our last cruise the only place we had less than excellent service was also the Martini Bar. Will not dwell on this as the post is Good News Week but I don't think this is coincidence. I tend to think this bar has regulars, so when you and I call occasionally we feel a little ignored.

Thanks for responding, Christine Frances!

Amazing.

We are going to look in the new itineraries for some possible B2Bs in Asia where we have enjoyed some amazing land based holidays and a few cruises!

Please do a journal for us so we can follow your travels.

Thanks again for your responses!

I live blog each trip. the link to that last one is here......