Is There A Way To Get Discounted Specialty Dining On Allure?

Regta

I see many reviews and posts saying they were offered 2 for 1 (or discounted) dining while on board the ship. I would like to go to a couple of these restaurants, but would love to NOT pay full price.

Could anyone help?

I see many reviews and posts saying they were offered 2 for 1 (or discounted) dining while on board the ship. I would like to go to a couple of these restaurants, but would love to NOT pay full price.

Could anyone help?

You may receive an email about specialty dining offers prior to your cruise...also many times once onboard specials are offered...they will find you...no need to worry ;)

D+ and Pinnacle C&A members have BOGO vouchers that can be used on the first or second night. Some restaurants may offer discounts on nights that are lightly booked. On your cruise planner there are special offers that you can reserve online or book onboard. Many yummy choices on Allure.

D+ and Pinnacle C&A members have BOGO vouchers that can be used on the first or second night. Some restaurants may offer discounts on nights that are lightly booked. On your cruise planner there are special offers that you can reserve online or book onboard. Many yummy choices on Allure.

First and 2nd night? I understand why they offer first night. I'm too stuck on the first night in the MDR tradition, but I hadn't heard of offering for a second night. I'll keep an eye out for that.

First and 2nd night? I understand why they offer first night. I'm too stuck on the first night in the MDR tradition, but I hadn't heard of offering for a second night. I'll keep an eye out for that.

Yes,, they have now extended the BOGO coupon to the first and second night of the cruise.