Allure of the Seas B2B Nov 15-29th, Periscope, Snaps, Compass, Q&A, just having fun

RCCL no longer carries the Bananna daq mix ( was my favorite)

my last four sailings have not had it all on different ships. they all told me it has been discontinued

Oh, no! Thank you for the info! I will try to find a way to break it to the guys gently. :)

Thank you! If you are able to get the kids compass, can you confirm if this is the night they do the pirate parade in the 6-8 group? If so, it's a shame that it is at the same time as the how to train your dragon ice show (as both are family activities appealing to that age group).

Looks like for us day 5 is pirates

Thank you for the day 5 Compass. By Day 4, you are now back on the standard Western Itinerary, so I assume that all Compasses from 4 out won't change much. Day 5 for us is NYE, and I think I scheduled all of us for specialty restaurant dinner that night, followed by the Ice Games show at 9:30, then headliner show at 10:30.

Does anyone know when the pirate parade typically ends? I might be able to move the specialty dining to earlier, then let them burn off energy in kids club, pick them up from the kids club/ parade and then the Ice Show?

Here is the day 6 compass today we are in Cozumel, my mom and youngest daughter age 7 are still sleeping at almost 11am, wife and older daughter 15 took off early for an excursion to see some caves and ruins.

My plan is to jump in a hot tub or two, go pedal a bit in the fitness center, get little one into adventure ocean which is the first thing out of her mouth every morning, set mom up with some coffee and kindle let her read a bit, and just kinda enjoy the ship today ;)

Dinner last night was wonderful as usual, we saw and periscoped a bit of the headliner Finis Henderson, yesterday we saw and periscoped snips from the mamma Mia cast understudies singing various Broadway tunes from the Jazz on 4 room which is directly above our access adjoined room 3580 btw it's not really loud at night but you hear the bass a bit here and there it's generally light jazz with a pretty sedentary crowd so nothing bad just runs till around 12:30-1am some nights.

Mom has needed the scooter but hasn't really taken to it by far most on ship are polite and allow her to move thru a hall or elevator but a few you have to shake your head and erase their rudeness to not let it get to you ;)

Julia out little one has absolutely fallen in love with adventure ocean again which is great ;). As usual we find ourselves trying to balance a relaxing experience and taking in as much as the compass has to offer, one good thing is we have another week after this one so the sense of urgency isn't hitting us just yet.

We saw Mamma Mia and imagine my surprise to hear them call Bill Austin as one of the dads names! That's me William Austin and I go by Bill or Will lol so we all got a big kick out of that one, the show wasn't quite what I expected but they were all very talented and there were catchy tunes for sure no complaints except the props were kinda bland and I wanted to know who the father was lol.

We saw Mamma Mia and imagine my surprise to hear them call Bill Austin as one of the dads names! That's me William Austin and I go by Bill or Will lol so we all got a big kick out of that one, the show wasn't quite what I expected but they were all very talented and there were catchy tunes for sure no complaints except the props were kinda bland and I wanted to know who the father was lol.

Yep...Bill Austin is one of the dads (although I think they changed the last name of that character in the movie). Too funny...for you hearing for the first time.

Loving your review. Sounds like a great time so far. How amazing that you can do back to back as there's so much to do it would be hard to do it all (or impossible) in one week. Really appreciate you posting the cruise compasses. I'll be taking a copy of next week's as we'll be on the Allure Eastern itinerary.

Just for reference we had planned on taking in a few movies onboard but the trend is to show them outdoors and that is not something comfortable for my mom so far Jurassic world, ant man, despicable me 2, pixels, minions have played all but despicable me 2 have been outside though ;(

Two years ago they were doing about half and half indoor outdoor seems they push for more outdoor now our cruise has been pretty cloudy windy spotty rain for he first half so my mom and wife aren't up for the weather outside I wish they would alternate some of those movies inside at the amber theater more often.

Still missing my banana Virgin daw uti tried a few other non alcoholic drinks most blah with red ill in them even tried some substitutes of Sprite vs red bull no good ;(. Mainly just using my refresh pack for water and coffee so I think next week I will not spend the $160 for refreshments.

Beautiful day in Cozumel today about to hit a quick lunch with mom head to ride bike a bit then hot tub while mom reads she's been napping a lot which we understand recouping from chemo and radiation really has zapped her energy but strangely not her appetite;)

Bill ;)

Did your daughter enjoy the pirate festivities? If so, when did they end? We scheduled an evening of dinner/shows with our kids that night. As mentioned since for us that night (night 5) is NYE, I'm wary of changing my schedule around since it's just as likely that they will change pirate night to a different sea day evening that week.

Just for reference we had planned on taking in a few movies onboard but the trend is to show them outdoors and that is not something comfortable for my mom so far Jurassic world, ant man, despicable me 2, pixels, minions have played all but despicable me 2 have been outside though ;(

Two years ago they were doing about half and half indoor outdoor seems they push for more outdoor now our cruise has been pretty cloudy windy spotty rain for he first half so my mom and wife aren't up for the weather outside I wish they would alternate some of those movies inside at the amber theater more often.

Still missing my banana Virgin daw uti tried a few other non alcoholic drinks most blah with red ill in them even tried some substitutes of Sprite vs red bull no good ;(. Mainly just using my refresh pack for water and coffee so I think next week I will not spend the $160 for refreshments.

Beautiful day in Cozumel today about to hit a quick lunch with mom head to ride bike a bit then hot tub while mom reads she's been napping a lot which we understand recouping from chemo and radiation really has zapped her energy but strangely not her appetite;)

Bill ;)

Hey Bill,

Did they happen to play Football (American) on the TVs on Sunday/Monday OR have the Sunday/Monday night games on the giant screens at the aquatheater?

I've seen more soccer than anything but most of the venues have a variety of sports from all over going they seem to represent or change channels to display whatever is going on in sports.

I am not a fan of the big outdoor tv mainly due to weather but to me it just looks bad trying to watch a sport or movie on it I am a home theater nut too the bigger the better in most cases but when it's not quality or comfortable (outside) bigger isn't better (to me).

Been so busy though just always running, my wife and daughter should be back from their cave and ruins your soon mom is napping and little one just says leave if I check on her at adventure ocean lol

Enjoying a light snack with coffee on deck 5 cafe ;)

Have so enjoyed all the insights into the massive number of family activities aboard the Allure- the compasses have been a huge help and I join in with everyone else with a huge Thank You to you for doing this. One thing on day 7 caught my eye- that shore excursions had some options for those flying out of FLL later than 2:30. We have a 6 yr old grandson who would love Not to spend a long day at the airport if there was an interesting alternative. If at all possible could you take a peek and tell us if there was anything exciting yet age allowed other than a typical city tour. Perhaps an airboat excursion?? We have really enjoyed hearing about your daughters love of the kids club, and until I saw your compasses had no idea they had a Family Quest and a pirate theme. Did you notice if any of the kids brought pirate costumes along- we have some from his Disney cruises that still fit but it might look strange if he was the only one dressed up- but perhaps some others who were pirates for Halloween have brought theirs? Would love to hear anymore about it if you daughter did- and thank you again!!

The pirate day thing we didn't know about but everyone got a bandana with a pirate skull on it, Julia said a few kids had costumes but most just had the bandana they had fun doing a pirate walk thru the boardwalk area ;)

Not a huge issue but we ordered room service 3 different nights first night it was great honey stung chicken is a fav of ours but on night 4 and 6 we ordered and both nights the chicken was rubber very disappointed they offered to remake it but it was pretty late so we passed, we tipped well too all 3 times so I can't imagine why it was so bad but you couldn't cut it much less chew it ;(

Mom has spent each night playing some weird cleopatra game, she started with $110 cash and so far is at $740 I told her stop while she's ahead but something tells me being at sea today she will play more at least with a bit more of their money right?

Will ;)

Saying goodbye to some friends from this week and soon hello to new friends, so far the process of b2b has been smooth settled acct at guest services with a specific line moved fast now gathering in schooner bar for what I hope is a fast off and back on process ;)

First time doing b2b so ill let ya know how it goes once we are back on board but so far all is moving smoothly ;)

Started at 930 guest services to settle up the bill and confirm card for new week, sat in schooner bar till everyone got back from guest services who were b2b cruisers (about 45-50 total) then got off sat in terminal maybe 15 mins then back onboard and taken to Giovanni's for a really nice free lunch finished that up and it was 1255 so we waited 5 mins and are back in our room again.

The whole back to back thing went very smoothly and relatively quick considering we had a good hour sit down meal as well ;)

It's raining but then again it's Florida so give it 15 mins right ? Lol

Off for another week on Allure ;)