** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Yes, you must do muster each cruise, no matter how many consecutive cruises you have in the same or different stateroom.

Interesting. Just did a B2B in Alaska over the summer (on the Norwegian Sun) and those staying in the same cabin were waived from having to do the second muster drill due to no change in lifeboat station. Those changing cabins had to do the second muster because their lifeboat location would change. Was nice missing the second muster and it was the only time I didn't have to worry about chair hogs. :)

Edited by Who Cares?

Very exciting start to your day. I think Oasis experienced the same thing yesterday morning and were late getting to port. Hope all is well with the boat people.

If I didn't follow cc I would not know anything!!!

Oh, and for Mr. Ribeye. We were on a Members Cruise a few years ago and I guess some of the cruisers were giving the crew a hard time. The Captain (Explorer OS) announced during the noon report "It is nice to be important, but it is also important to be nice!" I will always remember that.

Sorry for the hijack.

We'll just have to make sure and give you enough notice for the next one, like I don't know, maybe a YEAR!!!!!![emoji12][emoji41][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL - oh, I had enough notice....but as it creeped up I knew it was going to be an issue. I'm booked on the Oasis Dec. 5th. Was booked before I had my arm twisted, ever so slightly, I might add, by Robyn. It didn't take much convincing on her part lol. It was such a good deal I thought "why not?" and had such a good time with you guys last time. But as it got closer, I realized it was not practical at all. I've been working on my website all weekend getting ready for Black Friday and then the roll over into our holiday sale. THAT and my mom is away so I'm on Grandma duty. Add in the fact that Andy probably would have killed me. I never did fess up to him that I had it booked. Bad girl!

But right now I have NOTHING booked for next fall ;)

dinner at chops.....amazing!

Guy 3 tables over having a total meltdown because they don't serve ribeye steak.......priceless!

He even ranted that he's d+ and has 175 nights at sea. can someone please tell me how on earth that statement is going to help a ribeye magically appear???? [emoji57]

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

roflmao!

Interesting. Just did a B2B in Alaska over the summer (on the Norwegian Sun) and those staying in the same cabin were waived from having to do the second muster drill due to no change in lifeboat station. Those changing cabins had to do the second muster because their lifeboat location would change. Was nice missing the second muster and it was the only time I didn't have to worry about chair hogs. :)

I was on the 3rd "leg" of a b2b2b and was told we didn't have to go either (and we even had to change cabins). We were just getting ready to head out to muster and was told absolutely not to go and that we would be accounted for. I was skeptical but didn't argue with them! :)

I was on the 3rd "leg" of a b2b2b and was told we didn't have to go either (and we even had to change cabins). We were just getting ready to head out to muster and was told absolutely not to go and that we would be accounted for. I was skeptical but didn't argue with them! :)

Never experienced this on Royal.

Sorry to hijack your thread with the muster talk Robyn! .

LOVE the Mr. Ribeye reference! lol You'll have to report on anymore encounters with him. People like that are amazing (in a bad way) and why I always go out of my way to be even nicer to all the staff on board.

What a crazy morning you had btw! Looks like your weather is awesome. Loving the report/s. Doing a b2b2b on Indy soon so it's nice getting some current "scoop"! :)

How did the deck staff know that you were exempt from the drill and not keep harassing you to get up and go?

Never experienced this on Royal.

I hadn't either. Was last year on Liberty and I was completely surprised. Not sure what the deal was as I hadn't experienced it either. That said; I'd never asked before, just assumed we always had to go.

Will find out soon if that was a fluke one time deal or not.

LOL - oh, I had enough notice....but as it creeped up I knew it was going to be an issue. I'm booked on the Oasis Dec. 5th. Was booked before I had my arm twisted, ever so slightly, I might add, by Robyn. It didn't take much convincing on her part lol. It was such a good deal I thought "why not?" and had such a good time with you guys last time. But as it got closer, I realized it was not practical at all. I've been working on my website all weekend getting ready for Black Friday and then the roll over into our holiday sale. THAT and my mom is away so I'm on Grandma duty. Add in the fact that Andy probably would have killed me. I never did fess up to him that I had it booked. Bad girl!

But right now I have NOTHING booked for next fall ;)

Make sure and keep it that way. Right now we are considering three different cruises. An 8 day Freedom, 10 day Anthem or even a transatlantic! Stay tuned....[emoji41][emoji572]️

How did the deck staff know that you were exempt from the drill and not keep harassing you to get up and go?

Deck staff at the lifeboat station had a list. We also had wrist bands that deck staff on the ship could see. Everyone doing the B2B was brought to one of the lounges for a talk the day before changeover. Those that weren't changing were told the good news (and issued wrist bands). Groans from those who were changing cabins. :D IMO, if you're not changing cabins it makes complete sense to not have to attend twice (or thrice) unless they are renumbering the lifeboat stations during the cruise.

Edited by Who Cares?

Are there European outlets as well as the American kind? I like to bring my adapters to get extra outlet use if I need to.

Thanks for the Live review! This the 1st time for me following along and I've learned so much and enjoyed it!

Yes, there are both US and Euro outlets at the deck area.

Make sure and keep it that way. Right now we are considering three different cruises. An 8 day Freedom, 10 day Anthem or even a transatlantic! Stay tuned....[emoji41][emoji572]️

If my husband would not be upset for traveling without him, I would be begging to cruise with you gals. You sound like a fun bunch!

If my husband would not be upset for traveling without him, I would be begging to cruise with you gals. You sound like a fun bunch!

The more the merrier, that's what we always say!!

Robyn must be having internet issues on board, or I'm sure she would be chiming in. We usually imessage during the day and I haven't heard from her since this morning.:confused:

The more the merrier, that's what we always say!!

Robyn must be having internet issues on board, or I'm sure she would be chiming in. We usually imessage during the day and I haven't heard from her since this morning.:confused:

I'm in the DL [emoji106] surprise surprise!!! [emoji6]

Update on the rest of today....

We were delayed by 3 hours, basically from 6-9am while we waited for the coast guard. Once we got the all clear to move on, my internet disappeared and I've been having a minor meltdown all day [emoji16] fortunately for me, Sunil the DL Concierge called IT and they walked me through how to reset some stuff on my iPhone and I'm back! Okay, so once we got going the ship has been flying along at 23knots. It's weird, I've never been on a ship moving so fast on a sea day?!. Tonight we have to move out clocks back one hour at 2am. We are expected to arrive in Belize at about 10am and our stay there will be extended by one hour due to a delayed arrival. Mr. Ribeye is probably foaming at the mouth that he won't be getting a free cruise for a delay getting into Belize [emoji12]

Here are a few pictures from today which was a gorgeous sunny day at sea

33d386171ffd28677fa77316d132f5d4.jpg

That's the important picture, here are some others

604ba74c43e98456c3ff8431ca99201c.jpg248c161f23f3d632db78c4a207a3a33c.jpg