** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Robyn,

Thanks so much for taking time from your cruise to do a live report. I sure hope my DH and I get to cruise with you sometime. I have a feeling we would be doing A LOT of laughing!

God bless!

Thanks Jackie :) I had a wonderful cruise and it was fun to report here Live on a daily basis!

I can say for sure that there was no mystery dinner offered on the 5 night. As for the drink card, I actually have no idea what that is?:confused:

Some ships have been selling cards with a specific number of drinks for a discount. We had 15 drinks for $120 on Vision last month.

Edited by clarea

I am back on terra firma!

My flight from FLL to YYZ was smooth and uneventful. I have several baskets of laundry to do, but the suitcases are unpacked and I am relaxing on my couch enjoying reading through this thread on a laptop rather than my iphone.

I actually posted Live the entire cruise on my phone and uploaded pictures the same way.....not sure if I really need my laptop at all?

It's good to be home! Now I need to check and see who else is posting Live so I can follow them! I'm sure cruise withdrawl will set in soon, but I am already counting down to the Adventure :D

Thank you all for following along!

• 2 months later...
Aaaaaaw! Thanks!

Today in Falmouth, I made sure to stop at a place called Tastee Patty's, otherwise known as Jamaican beef patties. They are a favorite of mine, and this place is amazing! Be sure to try one if you ever find yourself in Jamaica [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Just wondering if the patties inside the gated port area are from Tastee or did you have to go into Falmouth? Thank you!

PS: Tastee patties are the best and far superior to any patty I have ever had :)