** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Sharonna,

I saw earlier that you did self disembarkation on the last cruise I believe, how early did you get down to gathering area and how early did you get to the airport from the port, we have an early flight for our cruise in March

Thanks

Dan

Sharonna,

I saw earlier that you did self disembarkation on the last cruise I believe, how early did you get down to gathering area and how early did you get to the airport from the port, we have an early flight for our cruise in March

Thanks

Dan

Self assist was supposed to start at 7:30, but announcements started around 7:00 saying that it would be late. If you need disembarking assistance, this option is not available to you.

Forward passengers were to meet in the theatre, deck four. Aft passengers met in studio B, deck 3.

I went down to deck 3 around 7:40 and there was quite the line up which started near the rear elevators, ran all the way back to studio B and back out again to the other side.

We started disembarking around 8. We all had to carry/bounce our suitcases down to deck 1. We all stood in line outside for a while, but once we started moving, the line moved quite fast. I was in a cab to the airport by 8:35.

There were cabs and shuttles waiting to whisk us away to the airport. I was at the airport within 10-15 minutes. That was a Saturday departure, if you are during the week, you might have to take rush hour into consideration.

Edited by Shar27

Thank you SO much for your vacation review! I LOVED coming into work every day reading up about your day! I am sailing the Indy on December 28!

We will be eating in Chops on NYE so I'm happy to hear about your great experiences both nights!

I will have the Ultimate drink package so I'll be getting my coffees in the Café Promanade is that correct? Do you know, did you happen to see, if they have iced coffee already made?

Other than formal nights, did you happen to ever notice if there were any men being turned away from the MDR wearing nice golf shorts and shirts?

I would love to do the Love and Marriage show (be part of it) but don't think my dh would be so willing. We were married 25 years this past September so could be the "in between" couple. How were the couples chosen?

We love Quest hope it's not on the last night. Was it on the last night of your five-night cruise?

I'll miss coming into work or sitting on my couch catching up on your cruise but I so enjoyed it. Thank you very much!

You are so very welcome! I really enjoyed reporting LIVE [emoji106]

Yes, your specialty coffees are at the Cafe Promenade. They will make fresh iced coffees each time, I didn't see any jugs pre-made.

I paid zero attention to what anyone was wearing in the MDR, and even if I had, our table wasn't in a place where we could have overheard any "attire" conversations that may or may not have happened.

Yes the Quest is on the last night, and I don't like it that way either....

I'm so happy you enjoyed my LIVE review!!! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the prizes for being in the Love & Marriage show?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think it was a dinner in a specialty restaurant and a bottle of champagne? Don't quote me though lol

Well, in any case, it's been a very enjoyable review. Thanks for being a good sport and taking us along.:)

Thanks for cruising along with me and for taking the time to answer questions on here when I couldn't! You gave me some hearty chuckles over the last 10 days, so thank you too!! [emoji4]

What are the prizes for being in the Love & Marriage show?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think it was a dinner in a specialty restaurant and a bottle of champagne? Don't quote me though lol

On the 4 nighter they were giving away bags of Royal swag to all three couples and champagne to the winner.

On the 4 nighter they were giving away bags of Royal swag to all three couples and champagne to the winner.

I think it was different this time - new Cruise Director

Edited by ckrobyn

I think it was different this time - new Cruise Director

Of course we don't know about the middle one, because we were fighting too hard to keep our eyes open. It was so borrrrrrring!!!!:p