** LIVE from the Independence of the Seas B2B November 16-26, 2015**

ckrobyn

Robyn, thanks for the wonderful and distracting reports from Indy. I need to kill a bit of time at work every day. Safe travels home. The temperature in London Ontario is 8C right now. Your are coming home on an OK day.

I am sure your DH and kiddos will be happy to have you back. If I was them I'd be jealous of your cruising while I was stuck at home. Heck, I'm jealous.:p When ever I suggest going for a week just to flow ride and relax in my inside cabin my DW tells me "there is no way you are going and I am staying". She also doesn't believe the inside cabin part.

Thanks again for bringing us all along this great journey.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew. My DH is actually from London originally [emoji1].

They (DH and DD) are used to the November girls cruise by now and both are cool with it. I have a pretty demanding career and the break is nice. My DD is in her 2nd year of university and doesn't have the freedom to travel with us whenever and wherever. Our Adventure cruise in February is a family vacation [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Andrew. My DH is actually from London originally [emoji1].

They (DH and DD) are used to the November girls cruise by now and both are cool with it. I have a pretty demanding career and the break is nice. My DD is in her 2nd year of university and doesn't have the freedom to travel with us whenever and wherever. Our Adventure cruise in February is a family vacation [emoji5]

Sounds like a perfect plan for you and the family. Judging by your countdown clock you also get a Valentine's Day cruise too.:D

I just looked at PE webcam and the winds are rather gusty and there is a bit of chop at the harbor's mouth. Must have been a fun ride.

Sounds like a perfect plan for you and the family. Judging by your countdown clock you also get a Valentine's Day cruise too.:D

I just looked at PE webcam and the winds are rather gusty and there is a bit of chop at the harbor's mouth. Must have been a fun ride.

Fun ride ....NOT [emoji15] lol!

Yes, we are onboard over Valentines Day, and we will be in San Juan for our Anniversary as well. Final payment due on Monday!!

Well, it's that time again.....

The final night of my cruise, only this time the luggage outside in the hallway will be mine. All good things must come to an end. I have really enjoyed my cruise and taking you all along with me. When I decided to report LIVE from the ship, I committed to frequent updates and of course to answer all of your questions. You became a big part of my cruise, and gave me a lot of laughs along the way.

I hope you all enjoyed my cruise as much as I did!

To those of you I had the pleasure of meeting in the Diamond Lounge and those that introduced yourself to me around the ship, it was great to meet you!! [emoji1]

Cheers to LIVE from the Indy 2015!

I hope to see you all on a ship some day soon! [emoji483][emoji481]

My flight tomorrow is at noon, and I should be back in my house by 4:30pm. I will continue to check this thread tonight and of course tomorrow to answer any other questions [emoji1]

Robyn, Thank you so much for your live and informative review - we shall be sailing on Indy next week. Hope to meet you on a cruise one day soon - safe travels home.

Robyn, Thank you so much for your live and informative review - we shall be sailing on Indy next week. Hope to meet you on a cruise one day soon - safe travels home.

Thanks and you're very welcome [emoji1]

We are at FLL and it's only 8:29AM! Huge shout out to Sunil (he will be reading this review!) and of course Raj who expedited our departure this morning. These are 2 of the best Concierge's I have ever met [emoji106] unfortunately the embarkation and disembarkation at this pier is a slight nightmare. If you are sailing on the Indy I recommend getting to the port early, and when the cruise is over either walk off with your luggage, or if you have access to the Concierge, ask for their assistance. We sailed the Liberty last year out of Port Everglades and it was nothing like this. I think some of the congestion is due in part to the configuration of the ship in relation to the terminal building. Go early. Both ways.

I enjoyed your travels, you made me forget the burdens of my last 10 days as I followed you, and today when I woke up, the sun was shining and it is the start of a great new day.

You did more for me than you could have ever imagined keeping my mind entertained as life worked out......................all is well.................DD safely home from college and a family dinner tonight.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

You are posting live again soon, right? I am hearing February.

Be safe.

Thanks again.

Robyn, thanks for being so positive throughout your cruise! I get frustrated when reading complaint after complaint from some people. I can tell that is how you lead your life...very positively. You work hard and play hard and see the good in everything. Thanks for answering my questions and taking me along on your wonderful trip. Safe travels!

I enjoyed your travels, you made me forget the burdens of my last 10 days as I followed you, and today when I woke up, the sun was shining and it is the start of a great new day.

You did more for me than you could have ever imagined keeping my mind entertained as life worked out......................all is well.................DD safely home from college and a family dinner tonight.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

You are posting live again soon, right? I am hearing February.

Be safe.

Thanks again.

You are so sweet [emoji176]

Thanks for your lovely comments, I'm glad I lightened things up for you and made the time pass quickly until your DD arrived safely home [emoji1]

I'm on the fence about another LIVE in February on the Adventure......

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family![emoji239]

Robyn, thanks for being so positive throughout your cruise! I get frustrated when reading complaint after complaint from some people. I can tell that is how you lead your life...very positively. You work hard and play hard and see the good in everything. Thanks for answering my questions and taking me along on your wonderful trip. Safe travels!

Wow! Thank you! I will agree, reading complaint after complaint is pretty hard to take. I know I would stop reading. The reality is, no vacation is perfect or without its challenges in one way or another, but it's all about perspective [emoji1]

Thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family [emoji239]

Are you sailing with Sharon from Toronto ?

Hi Nick,

I hope you are still following this thread. I couldn't find you on FB. There must be a lot people in the UK with that name.:p

If you see this, look for me. Sharonna Liatsidis. I'm easy to find. There aren't too many people with that last name.:D

I should have learned by now not to doubt you.

Listen you two.....

I have provided you with 10 days of ship life while you are both landlocked. Now I see you are in cahoots.

Who says I didn't take that photo, and I just haven't posted it yet? [emoji6]

Are you on the normal 11:30 AC flight? You must be at the airport by now waiting to board. Departure with Raj is great.

I'm on WestJet at noon. Sitting at the gate. Raj as well as Sunil are outstanding [emoji106]

Listen you two.....

I have provided you with 10 days of ship life while you are both landlocked. Now I see you are in cahoots.

Who says I didn't take that photo, and I just haven't posted it yet? [emoji6]

So there's still hope??? ;)

Hi Robyn - two questions- did you see if they offered the Mystery Dinner on the 5 night and did they ever offer the drink card mid way thru the cruise that we are hearing so much about?

Thanks again for your report and safe travels home today!

Patti

Hi Robyn - two questions- did you see if they offered the Mystery Dinner on the 5 night and did they ever offer the drink card mid way thru the cruise that we are hearing so much about?

Thanks again for your report and safe travels home today!

Patti

I can say for sure that there was no mystery dinner offered on the 5 night. As for the drink card, I actually have no idea what that is?:confused: