Dealing with luggage for a late flight home

kayjaypea42

I was just curious, if I were to book a late flight home, does NCL offer any service to either hold or transport luggage to the airport for you? I'd love to disembark early and meet up with friends who live within driving distance of MIA, but I can't see lugging all my luggage around town.

Also, how much is the cover for Modernos on Escape? Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I was just curious, if I were to book a late flight home, does NCL offer any service to either hold or transport luggage to the airport for you? I'd love to disembark early and meet up with friends who live within driving distance of MIA, but I can't see lugging all my luggage around town.

Also, how much is the cover for Modernos on Escape? Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

No, NCL doesn't offer any type of luggage storage after the cruise. When we've dis'd in Miami, we've done a post cruise tour or rented a car for the day when the flight has been very late. That way, we get to visit friends or just hang out at the beach. If your friends have a car, could they put your luggage in their car and drop you off at the airport?

I believe Moderno is now $24.99/pp + 18% grat.

Enjoy your cruise.

NCL does not offer a luggage storage service. I don't know what happens if you just don't pick up your luggage in the terminal on disembarkation day and try to collect it hours later. They will probably not be happy about that… But maybe someone here has first-hand experience with that.

The cover charge for Moderno is $24.95 on Escape.