Excited !!

I think I might be a bit weird.....

yesterday we booked a balcony guarantee on Harmony in May, and I get so excited waiting in anticipation to see what category & location we get!! I know we can be advised any time between now and the sailing date - but I love checking my emails or checking the booking to see if we have received our assignment yet LOL

As yet, we haven't been disappointed by booking a guarantee cabin - hopefully that continues. ;)

However, as we haven't been on Oasis Class before, I will have no idea if its a good or bad location until we are on board ... but just very happy to have squeezed another cruise in, even it is a 'baby' one :)

Let the waiting and the excitement begin!! :eek:

Jean :D

What fun! You have a lot of time to speculate on where your cabin will be. I have heard they assign cabins and then later change cabins closer to sail date. I hope you get a great cabin.

Thank you, yes they did that to us once before. We had a suite guarantee, assigned a JS and then a couple of weeks before sailing, checked the booking and we had been moved to a GS ....how excited were we!!

Thanks for the good wishes

Jean :-)

I think I might be a bit weird.....

yesterday we booked a balcony guarantee on Harmony in May, and I get so excited waiting in anticipation to see what category & location we get!! I know we can be advised any time between now and the sailing date - but I love checking my emails or checking the booking to see if we have received our assignment yet LOL

As yet, we haven't been disappointed by booking a guarantee cabin - hopefully that continues. ;)

However, as we haven't been on Oasis Class before, I will have no idea if its a good or bad location until we are on board ... but just very happy to have squeezed another cruise in, even it is a 'baby' one :)

Let the waiting and the excitement begin!! :eek:

Jean :D

Yay for you! We booked a central park balcony, i'm super excited for that one.

I see you're from Shoreham, I live in Brighton. I drive past you every day for work lol

If you booked an X gty then you will get a seaview balcony: if you booked an XN gty then you get a neighbourhood balcony.

Sent from further down the A27!

Sent from my iPad mini 4 using Tapatalk

When we booked ours only an X Gty was available, I noticed it changed a couple of days ago to have both X & XN. I had no idea there were two different types, haven't seen that before, but then we have been on Oasis class before.

Mind you, the price we paid for our X is now the price for the XN, and the X is £50 pp more expensive...so we are more than happy :)

Thanks for the info

That made me chuckle seeing that you're from Shoreham-by-Sea! I was born in Southlands Hospital, grew up in Steyning and Upper Beeding, my Gran lived in Shoreham (Gordon Road).

wow and I just noticed you are in Australia!

We lived in Bramber for 11 years before moving to Shoreham-By-Sea 2 years ago...

small world

:-)

Oh no - couldn't help it - every time I opened my computer Royal Caribbean shouted out 'book the 4 day Harmony short cruise too...you know you want to...'.

:rolleyes:

Finally the shouting got too much - and today I booked the 4 day prior to this one.

Another good deal on a guarantee balcony - so waiting to see what we get this time around. Obviously it will be a different cabin to this one, but thats great because them I can experience the ship from two different locations & see which one I prefer for future cruises.

Only 180 days to go !!!

Jean :)

Oh no - couldn't help it - every time I opened my computer Royal Caribbean shouted out 'book the 4 day Harmony short cruise too...you know you want to...'.

:rolleyes:

Finally the shouting got too much - and today I booked the 4 day prior to this one.

Another good deal on a guarantee balcony - so waiting to see what we get this time around. Obviously it will be a different cabin to this one, but thats great because them I can experience the ship from two different locations & see which one I prefer for future cruises.

Only 180 days to go !!!

Jean :)

I booked a B2B on Liberty last summer and was assigned cabins next door to each other-- if the categories are the same and it's available, you should be able to call Royal and switch so that you don't have to move-- it worked for me and it's worth a shot!