Taxi cost, BB&t arena to Los Olas area

thesawch

Going to a hockey game in Sunrise in Feb. Staying at the Snooze on Los Olas blvd in Ft L. Just need a ride home via taxi after the game . I was wondering approx how much a taxi would be ? And a uber ride how much approx ?? Thx

Results from Taxi Fare Finder:

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Miami&from=BB%26T+Center%2C+Sunrise%2C+FL%2C+United+States&to=Snooze%2C+North+Fort+Lauderdale+Beach+Boulevard%2C+Fort+Lauderdale%2C+FL%2C+United+States&fromCoord=26.15841929999999,-80.3255196&toCoord=26.125336,-80.10402690000001

Reality is the fare will be near or at the $88 high estimate as you will spend lots of time crawling from the parking lot to the highway. Unless you want to walk over to Sawgrass Mills and take a taxi from there. For Uber I would definitely recommend using one of the mall entrances as your pick up point, unquestionably faster and cheaper.

Going to a hockey game in Sunrise in Feb. Staying at the Snooze on Los Olas blvd in Ft L. Just need a ride home via taxi after the game . I was wondering approx how much a taxi would be ? And a uber ride how much approx ?? Thx

Results from Taxi Fare Finder:

http://www.taxifarefinder.com/main.php?city=Miami&from=BB%26T+Center%2C+Sunrise%2C+FL%2C+United+States&to=Snooze%2C+North+Fort+Lauderdale+Beach+Boulevard%2C+Fort+Lauderdale%2C+FL%2C+United+States&fromCoord=26.15841929999999,-80.3255196&toCoord=26.125336,-80.10402690000001

Reality is the fare will be near or at the $88 high estimate as you will spend lots of time crawling from the parking lot to the highway. Unless you want to walk over to Sawgrass Mills and take a taxi from there. For Uber I would definitely recommend using one of the mall entrances as your pick up point, unquestionably faster and cheaper.

For that price you should consider renting a car if you need round trip transportation! The Bahia Mar hotel (less than a mile away from the Snooze Inn) has a Hertz rental counter (and I think that renting the car at the hotel avoids some extra fees tacked on rentals from the airport).

Edited by capriccio

For that price you should consider renting a car if you need round trip transportation! The Bahia Mar hotel (less than a mile away from the Snooze Inn) has a Hertz rental counter (and I think that renting the car at the hotel avoids some extra fees tacked on rentals from the airport).

I would second this as a cab will run you close to $100 each way.

I would drop the car back off at the Hertz rental counter to avoid parking charges at The Snooze.