decorations

gremlinbangles

This was posted back in September on John Heald's blog..

Christmas will be coming to our ships during the weekend of November 28th and by December 3rd the entire Carnival fleet will have Christmas trees and the vessel will be decorated and the holly and the ivy will adorn the Promenade Decks and Atriums. The fleet’s decorations will not be done by the crew this year, but by “Professional Christmas Decorators” who wear sandals and love kale shakes and who make a living by decorating other people’s Christmas trees.

This years Carnival ships will be more Chrismasy then ever!

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks, so this year it's not the crew decorating which is interesting, I wonder why.

However still trying to figure out do they decorate in port or at sea. I just never seen them actually decorating. Do they come out in the wee hours and do it?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A few years ago we took a December cruise and some friends cruised the sailing prior to us. When we boarded it was all Chrismasy, but it wasn't when they debarked. This leads me to believe that it is done between sailings while in port.

The decorations then were very minimal so I could see them doing it in 2 hours.

With professionals now doing it, I'd assume that it's done in port, quickly, between sailings.

We cruise in 15 days on the Breeze and I'm excited to see how it's decorated this year for the holiday.

Decorating will be done on turn around day after November 28th. It only takes a few hours and is not doen by the crew but professional decorators. theye are very quick, but of course there are minimal decorations.

Decorating will be done on turn around day after November 28th. It only takes a few hours and is not doen by the crew but professional decorators. theye are very quick, but of course there are minimal decorations.

According to John Heald, crew has decorated the ships in the past and this will be the first year with professional decorators.

He also promises the ships to be more Christmasy than ever.