Dining package question

cruise kitty

Hi, we just booked a short 7 night cruise RT out of Ft. Lauderdale, I litterally don't know where the ship is going, & don't really care, :) AQ & suites were sold out, so I booked a guarantee verandah & the 5 night dinner pkg.

My question is, how are the nights arranged? Do I get to choose what order we eat in the restaurants? It had me pick a time & day for the first one ( I chose day 2 at 6:30) but it did not ask whcich restaurant I wanted for that night... is it a random thing according to how full each restarant is, or will I have a card in our room the first day giving us our schedule?

Also, please, please don't flame me, are nice shorts ok in the evening in the Lawn Club Grill? It's outdoors so I'm not sure... if not, DH will wear pants.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi, we just booked a short 7 night cruise RT out of Ft. Lauderdale, I litterally don't know where the ship is going, & don't really care, :) AQ & suites were sold out, so I booked a guarantee verandah & the 5 night dinner pkg.

My question is, how are the nights arranged? Do I get to choose what order we eat in the restaurants? It had me pick a time & day for the first one ( I chose day 2 at 6:30) but it did not ask whcich restaurant I wanted for that night... is it a random thing according to how full each restarant is, or will I have a card in our room the first day giving us our schedule?

Also, please, please don't flame me, are nice shorts ok in the evening in the Lawn Club Grill? It's outdoors so I'm not sure... if not, DH will wear pants.

Thanks in advance. :)

The restaurant that a guest must dine in on the first evening of the cruise is pre-selected by Celebrity, however the guest can choose the time during which they would like to dine. All other dining times for the package beyond the first night will be made once onboard. Guests can speak to the Hostess at the Specialty Restaurant desk that is set up during the Embarkation process, or they can speak to the Maitre' d after completion of their 1st dinner. All dates/times are based on availability.

The recommended dress attire for Lawn Club Grill is casual.

The restaurant that a guest must dine in on the first evening of the cruise is pre-selected by Celebrity, however the guest can choose the time during which they would like to dine. All other dining times for the package beyond the first night will be made once onboard. Guests can speak to the Hostess at the Specialty Restaurant desk that is set up during the Embarkation process, or they can speak to the Maitre' d after completion of their 1st dinner. All dates/times are based on availability.

The recommended dress attire for Lawn Club Grill is casual.

Thank you very much for your reply, we're looking foward to some relaxed elegance on board the ship! :)

I'm not sure you can pick the Restaurant you want for the subsequent reservations, ie. you may want 4 Murano; not sure you can do that. Maybe someone can clarify.

Hi, no, it's 1 Murano, Quisine, Lawn Club, & 2 Tuscan, I was just wondering if I could choose the nights for each, & it looks like, except for the first night, I can, according to the helpful Celebrity poster.

I wish I could just do all of them in Lawn Club, as the dress code there suits my goals for this little vacation.