Noordam evacuated in Australia?

MisterFidgetpants

The really terrible part of this story is that the cruise line made all the employees stay on board in the Vista Lounge while they searched for a possible explosive device. Does Carnival Cruise lines have that much disregard for its employees that they would rather have them stay on board during an evacuation?

Come on, treat your people better and they will work better for you.

The really terrible part of this story is that the cruise line made all the employees stay on board in the Vista Lounge while they searched for a possible explosive device. Does Carnival Cruise lines have that much disregard for its employees that they would rather have them stay on board during an evacuation?

Come on, treat your people better and they will work better for you.

Please confirm this.

I do not know this to be true.

Just a quick thank you note to all Security Crew onboard all HAL ( and other) ships, including mr. Copper10-8.

During hightened Security levels, ( I presume MARSEC has been increased in some areas), they have additional strain on top of an already hard, and sometimes ungrateful job.

I'm in Jeddah now, but only last month, did I stay at the Radisson Bamako, Our Security Department is running overtime, which means also overtime for us, flight crews on keeping up with updated briefings.

I am sure it is the same onboard the HAL ships.

Ps.Please, do not second guess or swiftly critisize the Captain and Security Officer decisions. He/she has also the Safety of the crew as priority, but is MUCH BETTER AWARE of the situation than any poster on the internet or a passenger onboard. Thank you.