Iced tea

MotherofTrips

I am not a soda drinker but drink mostly iced tea. I haven't cruised in a few years but I never liked the iced tea on any of the cruise ships I've been on. Anyone know if there is unsweetened brewed iced tea on the breakaway?

Edited by MotherofTrips

I am not a soda drinker but drink mostly iced tea. I haven't cruised in a few years but I never liked the iced tea on any of the cruise ships I've been on. Anyone know if there is unsweetened brewed iced tea on the breakaway?

They may tell you they have it but it still tasted like rubber tires to me. Tea bags are available and you can make your own hot and then add ice.

Too me (and I have no been on the Breakaway) every ship I have been on has ice tea that is much too strong. I find if I simply ask for extra water and a glass and water it down it is much better. I really cannot drink it the way they serve it, but making my own has also been a good option sometimes. It doesn't take long to do that.

Edited by drvalo

It comes from an ice tea concentrate out of the juice dispensers. No brewed teas.

I always bring my own travel mug (because it's nice & large) & just brew my own tea with a tea bag then fill my cup with ice.

Comes out perfectly.

Just wanted to add that my husband took my mug one day to the buffet, filled it with the soft serve ice cream then poured hot coffee in the mug. It was delicious :D

Have fun!