Live, Thanksgiving upon the Freedom, 11-22 to 11-29

seadog67

Loving your review! We will be on the Freedom in a week. Can you tell me how much shade or umbrella's were available at Playa Mia? We've mostly gone to Nachi Cocum but that cab ride just freaks me out[emoji33].

Thanks really glad your enjoying! There was plenty of shade to the left as you enter the beach and there were many umbrella's available that were included in the excursion price. We did not need one as we were in partial shade and wanted the sun.

Have a great time!

Ps the ride is 10 mins straight down the road through lots of vegetation and cabs are $9 per person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by seadog67

Thanks really glad your enjoying! There was plenty of shade to the left as you enter the beach and there were many umbrella's available that were included in the excursion price. We did not need one as we were in partial shade and wanted the sun.

Have a great time!

Ps the ride is 10 mins straight down the road through lots of vegetation and cabs are $9 per person.

Thank you!! Enjoy your last day at sea tomorrow and don't miss the BIG T shirt sales!!!!💰

Thank you!! Enjoy your last day at sea tomorrow and don't miss the BIG T shirt sales!!!![emoji383]

Thanks we will try! Already fighting off the old ladies at the inch of gold specials lol!

Nooooooo

Luggage tags to disembark! Noooooo

ad54f82fb1c11ece89c97eac691dea0e.jpg

Heading into our last day. Hope everyone had an awesome Black Friday, or a normal Friday depending on where in the world you are joining us from!

Some late night Freedom Trivia. Can you name the two deck night club that at one time was located where Sabor Mexican now resides and new cabins below?

9ff1091a1073b8c24ccd13b4f3960224.jpg

Looks like another great day! It has been several years since we have been to Playa Mia and it looks like a lot of features have been added. I think we just did the day pass.

Yes it was a fun day, and it is so close and cabs are plentiful, I would not hesitate to cab it and do the day pass next time either.

Has been great following your review as we are on the same cruise, and just down the hallway from you :).

Hidey Ho neighbor! Hope you had a great week as well! Our last day is upon us :(