Live, Thanksgiving upon the Freedom, 11-22 to 11-29

seadog67

Thank you so much for the very enjoyable live posts! Glad you've been enjoying the cruise.

Not sure if it's too late to find this out, but if you happen to talk with anyone in the entertainment department or guest services, would it be possible to see if there's a general Freedom email address or someone from the entertainment department we can contact? We might reach out to see if several evening meetups or activities for the 18-21 age group can be added for the holiday sailings for our kids. According to the Compasses, it doesn't seem like there was more than 1 midnight informal meetup.

Enjoy your last night onboard.

What a sad, sad picture.

Yeah it is, but we are ready to head home. We will miss the Freedom, but God willing we will be on a cruise again hopefully :)

Thanks for following all week carol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for the very enjoyable live posts! Glad you've been enjoying the cruise.

Not sure if it's too late to find this out, but if you happen to talk with anyone in the entertainment department or guest services, would it be possible to see if there's a general Freedom email address or someone from the entertainment department we can contact? We might reach out to see if several evening meetups or activities for the 18-21 age group can be added for the holiday sailings for our kids. According to the Compasses, it doesn't seem like there was more than 1 midnight informal meetup.

Enjoy your last night onboard.

I am sitting waiting for the parade, and just ran over to guest services and they said they have no ship side email fir that, I even mentioned some from cruise critic must contact someone to arrange the meet and mingle but even checking with a supervisor all they could offer was to use this community message board to advertise a meet-up once onboard

543a8adf138f69711b58c6f25171cf54.jpg

Sorry I couldn't get better advice, maybe check in the roll call thread for your sailing to see whom they contacted?

Thanks for following all week robby, and have a great trip!

Thanks for doing the LIVE Report! I enjoyed following along on your adventures every day.

Headed down to Fl now for our cruise on Monday.

Safe travels home!

Thanks setting sail have a great time and thanks for following!

Fantastic review. I loved the pictures, the humor and especially the trivia! I wish I had thought of that.

Great job.

Thanks glad it was enjoyable, and thanks for following all week!

Thank you! Appreciate you checking for me!

You are welcome! Thanks for following all week!

We have completed our circuit, Freedom is in the turning basin preparing to dock

1be9cb101c30391657b0c41cb75c36ed.jpg

c49b63f2124c3cedc307932a9957cdf1.jpg

4cc8793cdf533af3e5d0d219526b6d88.jpg

The pool deck is cleaned and prepared for the next set of lucky cruisers

07ff1f72cbef761e63db004207944da3.jpg

Sorry to anyone who's questions I did not get answered. I failed to find answers about the bands or the captains tenure.