Our addiction is getting worse...

tea4ular

This time we've only been home 21 days before booking our next cruise. :p

We enjoyed the Magic so much, that we've booked again, another spa balcony (we LOVE the Cloud9 spa & for us a balcony is heaven). This time we're trying the Eastern Caribbean, and all ports of call and sail away are new to us.

Here's the insane part...not sailing away until April 2017! :eek: We have NEVER pushed the button this far out before ("only" 517 days to sail away!).

Yes, we bought travel insurance (we may be crazy but we're not nuts!).

I suppose it's time to research! We really want to snorkel a LOT, so if anyone has suggestions, lay 'em on us!

Dominican Republic

St. Thomas - USVI

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Grand Turk

Here's the insane part...not sailing away until April 2017! :eek: We have NEVER pushed the button this far out before ("only" 517 days to sail away!).

We booked our upcoming Vista cruise (March 2017) while on board the Sunshine this past March so we were close to 800 days out! :eek: Down to a more manageable 500+ days out now. :D

The best way to ensure you don't have to wait too long is book more that are closer!

Lately we will not let our timer on the website get to zero without having another one booked, it is depressing to go to the site and not see a countdown.

Your OK for now! You do not need to seek help yet! Just wait till you are getting off a ship and saying "ah man I have to wait 31 days till I get back on a ship" (and that is the longest you have went all year) Then I think I, oh I mean you need Help! lol

We enjoyed the Magic so much, that we've booked again, another spa balcony (we LOVE the Cloud9 spa & for us a balcony is heaven). This time we're trying the Eastern Caribbean, and all ports of call and sail away are new to us.

I suppose it's time to research! We really want to snorkel a LOT, so if anyone has suggestions, lay 'em on us!

Dominican Republic

St. Thomas - USVI

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Grand Turk

Yikes, I never book too far ahead. :) Pretty frequent, I late book.

But, these aren't very good snorkel sites, in my opinion. Pretty so so at best. Keep ahead of you a trip to Hawaii- now that's top snorkeling. :)

Always have at least one cruise booked ahead of the current cruise. If possible, book the next one while onboard the current one--that way you get some OBC for the future cruise and can invite two other friends or family to get the same deal--It's a win-win-win!

Here's hoping you enjoy every cruise you book. Bon Voyage!

Dominican Republic

St. Thomas - USVI

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Grand Turk

Don't know how you are going to survive waiting that long. :)

St. Thomas: I would take an excursion to St John. Decent from shore snorkeling at Trunk Bay and other beaches.

Grand Turk: Excursion to excellent off-shore snorkeling. "The Wall" is a well known snorkeling and SCUBA area. Well worth the effort.

Don't know how you are going to survive waiting that long. :)

St. Thomas: I would take an excursion to St John. Decent from shore snorkeling at Trunk Bay and other beaches.

Grand Turk: Excursion to excellent off-shore snorkeling. "The Wall" is a well known snorkeling and SCUBA area. Well worth the effort.

Thank you I'll follow up on both leads!