Bon Voyage/Fun Shops Order Question

Martini Mom

I booked this cruise a while ago and I know I ordered some items from Carnival, like bottled water, but I don't remember if I ordered a birthday cake for my son, etc. How can I check online to find out, so I don't double order various items? Thanks :)

I received an email confirmation from carnival@carnivalfunmail.com

Perhaps you can search your email for this address :)

Since I tend to book pretty far out, I create an email folder with all my emails receipts (cruise, flights, excursions, etc.), so everything is easy to find, and refer to later :)

I received an email confirmation from carnival@carnivalfunmail.com

Perhaps you can search your email for this address :)

Since I tend to book pretty far out, I create an email folder with all my emails receipts (cruise, flights, excursions, etc.), so everything is easy to find, and refer to later :)

Thanks! That worked! :)

I booked this cruise a while ago and I know I ordered some items from Carnival, like bottled water, but I don't remember if I ordered a birthday cake for my son, etc. How can I check online to find out, so I don't double order various items? Thanks :)

You should go ahead and call the Bon Voyage department, and they can look up your orders to confirm your purchases. We had 3 cruises booked for this year and back in June when the water prices dropped I went ahead and ordered water for all of the cruises. However, the original email got deleted with all the orders on it, so it was nice to call and make sure before the cruise in October. From now on I will make sure I print out an email copy of the purchase to file incase there are any problems once onboard the ship.

You should go ahead and call the Bon Voyage department, and they can look up your orders to confirm your purchases. We had 3 cruises booked for this year and back in June when the water prices dropped I went ahead and ordered water for all of the cruises. However, the original email got deleted with all the orders on it, so it was nice to call and make sure before the cruise in October. From now on I will make sure I print out an email copy of the purchase to file incase there are any problems once onboard the ship.

I ordered the discounted water then too :). I knew I looked at the cakes etc., but couldn't remember whether or not I pulled the trigger.

I ordered the discounted water then too :). I knew I looked at the cakes etc., but couldn't remember whether or not I pulled the trigger.

And did you ?? My dd's always order a cake for me since we cruise during my birthday every year :D :D and the cakes are delicious !!! They send it for the second day of our cruise so hubby and I have a chance to eat it all .

And did you ?? My dd's always order a cake for me since we cruise during my birthday every year :D :D and the cakes are delicious !!! They send it for the second day of our cruise so hubby and I have a chance to eat it all .

Yes, I ordered the chocolate cake for his 18th birthday, which is embarkation night. For me I'm happy with a candle in the free dessert, but I want something special for his 18th :)