Excursion Question

espmass

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I was browsing the excursions on my upcoming cruise. I noticed for every excursion in every port that there are 20 openings available. Does that mean that not one single person has purchased one single excursion in any port? Kind of unlikely isn't it? The cruise is 3/4 so it's not all that far off. Also kind of unlikely that there are only 20 spaces available on an excursion when there are busses involved, isn't it?

Thanks.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I was browsing the excursions on my upcoming cruise. I noticed for every excursion in every port that there are 20 openings available. Does that mean that not one single person has purchased one single excursion in any port? Kind of unlikely isn't it? The cruise is 3/4 so it's not all that far off. Also kind of unlikely that there are only 20 spaces available on an excursion when there are busses involved, isn't it?

Thanks.

Im pretty sure Princess has several excursions "on hold" with the contractors and they sell them until all spots are filled. So if there are two "Twister" boats contracted or on hold, not until they get the first one sold out would you then see "only six spots remaining" type indicator's on the excursion page.

Thanks.

No, not only 20 spots. I can't figure out why Princess uses 20 as a default. Sometimes though the number is lower than 20 as the tour starts to sell out. To get a better idea of the size of the tour group select a tour and click on 'show itinerary details.'

It usually means that there are at least 20 most likely more.

Agree with the above!

When we book for the two of us the count still stays at 20.

Have noticed when the there are less than 20 still available, the count will go down.

LuLu