Pinnacle Cruise Certificate

DP

Yes, but it has a limit of $1200 per person, with no balcony discount applied.

It may also have to be applied to a minimum 7-day cruise, but I'm not sure about that part.

Edited by clarea

Yes, but it has a limit of $1200 per person, with no balcony discount applied.

It may also have to be applied to a minimum 7-day cruise, but I'm not sure about that part.

PC Complimentary cruises can be applied to a longer cruise and they are not restricted to just Caribbean sailings.

Edited by cruisenfever

I was told by head office that I can apply certificate to a booked cruise but let them know so they can make a record of it and that way they lock in the price.

I just booked a cruise for next year while onboard the Allure. I got the BOGOHO price but for this promotion they do not apply balcony discounts but instead give $300 OBC.

Can you keep the OBC for complimentary cruises? Since I am still onboard the Allure I cannot get answers from personnel onboard.

Do I still pay fees and taxes?

What happens if you already have the cruise booked?? Do they take the "up to" $1200pp off??

Yes. I had booked my Thanksgiving cruise 18 months ago. I had a JS at a very good price. In March I had my PC certificate and was pleased that I could use it for a Thanksgiving cruise. At that time the lowest balcony price was was $1199pp. This was applied to my booking and brought my cruise down to $600.

I was told by head office that I can apply certificate to a booked cruise but let them know so they can make a record of it and that way they lock in the price.

I just booked a cruise for next year while onboard the Allure. I got the BOGOHO price but for this promotion they do not apply balcony discounts but instead give $300 OBC.

Can you keep the OBC for complimentary cruises? Since I am still onboard the Allure I cannot get answers from personnel onboard.

You still pay taxes. I know you can keep OBC from booking a cruise onboard, but don't know about other OBC.

That is what I was told also (notating the booking to lock in price) and I did that for my pinnacle cruise next year. It is my understanding that they will not allow you to use the balcony discount, but can keep OBC from promotions or from next cruise. In our instance, we are doing an 11 night cruise in a suite. So they will prorate the lowest balcony price on our cruise as if it were a 7 night cruise and give us the value for that.

Yes, you would call the D+ desk and then ask for the Pinnacle Resolutions Rep.

Thank you, Patti, for your kindness and wealth of information :)

You do pay fees and taxes. I got to keep my OBC.

That is what I was told also (notating the booking to lock in price) and I did that for my pinnacle cruise next year. It is my understanding that they will not allow you to use the balcony discount, but can keep OBC from promotions or from next cruise. In our instance, we are doing an 11 night cruise in a suite. So they will prorate the lowest balcony price on our cruise as if it were a 7 night cruise and give us the value for that.

Thank you, Patti, for your kindness and wealth of information :)

You are more than welcome.

That's how they worked it out for us also. They are more flexible with PC Members now when booking your complimentary cruise.