Allure dining and entertainment reservations?

Can someone please provide me some info on how these reservations are made? I have logged in to the royal Caribbean website and went to cruise planner, but it is telling me that my request cannot be processed. My mother (who will be traveling with us) likes to have a set time for dinner every night, so I would like to make as many reservations as I can so I can ensure that everything runs smoothly. Also, if I choose to use OBC for a dinner at a specialty restaurant, I assume I cannot make that reservation in advance - is this true? I am so excited to be on the Allure on 10/16/16!!!

Can someone please provide me some info on how these reservations are made? I have logged in to the royal Caribbean website and went to cruise planner, but it is telling me that my request cannot be processed. My mother (who will be traveling with us) likes to have a set time for dinner every night, so I would like to make as many reservations as I can so I can ensure that everything runs smoothly. Also, if I choose to use OBC for a dinner at a specialty restaurant, I assume I cannot make that reservation in advance - is this true? I am so excited to be on the Allure on 10/16/16!!!

You are correct that OBC cannot be used for any purchases you make pre-cruise.

You are likely too early to reserve dinner and entertainment. Unfortunately, there is no set time for those reservations to open, so just keep checking the website. You might also want to consider switching to traditional dining if you want a fixed time each evening with no waiting.

I would suggest calling directly, they can easily explain all of the options and book for you if you are a "newbie" . We are also traveling with a group and some children and also make early dining reservations. The reason your request cannot be processed is that your cruise might be too far out- also the system will not let you make reservations if your show is less then two hours after your dinner reservation. Call to find out more details and if your cruise shows are listed. All of your reservations will be eventually listed on "my cruise planner". If you change your mind once on board, you can always wait on the standby line to see a show- you will most likely get in, albiet not the best seats.

The exception is the comedy shows which is in a small venue , Unless you go standby to a very late show as people sometimes are no shows.

Enjoy

Edited by Cruise a holic