Labadee Cabanas

lucygirl

I am interested in knowing the price for a cabana on Barefoot (suite) beach. I cant find it anywhere.

Thank you, in advance, for replying.

Contact the Concierge on your upcoming cruise to get the prices. Concierge email addresses here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

OTW is now $495 and regular is $395 for sailings next year.:eek:

Was this for Nellie's Beach or Barefoot Beach? My understanding was that there was a large price difference between the two areas.

Was this for Nellie's Beach or Barefoot Beach? My understanding was that there was a large price difference between the two areas.

If I recall, Barefoot was $250 for OTW and $175 for standard, and the ones at Nellie's was much more expensive.

If I recall, Barefoot was $250 for OTW and $175 for standard, and the ones at Nellie's was much more expensive.

That was my recollection also. I was wondering if they also raised the cabana prices on Barefoot.

OTW is now $495 and regular is $395 for sailings next year.:eek:

WHAAAA??? Oh my goodness...and i was really hoping to be able to book one next May when we sail Freedom. Don't know if those prices are worth it. I'll have to give it some more thought!

The cabanas for suite guests at barefoot over the water are 395.00 - I can confirm it as we have one reserved for our upcoming cruise next month, per Rahul our concierge

Disappointing, so it looks like the Barefoot prices have gone up too.

Can anyone explain how they charge for a barefoot beach? Does the concierge reserve it and you pay once onboard? Or do you pay when they email you to reserve??

I ask because I have a cabana reserved online on Nellie's. We are in a GS and want to get one on BB. Once confirmed I have one on barefoot I plan to cancel the one I have at Nellies.

Can anyone explain how they charge for a barefoot beach? Does the concierge reserve it and you pay once onboard? Or do you pay when they email you to reserve??

I ask because I have a cabana reserved online on Nellie's. We are in a GS and want to get one on BB. Once confirmed I have one on barefoot I plan to cancel the one I have at Nellies.

If the Concierge reserves the cabana for you, then you pay onboard.

Edited by clarea

I booked my cabana on board, so it was charged then. Not sure how it works if you reserve ahead - I would think it's still charged on board as Rahul reserves it for you, so it's not actually booked through the web site...

Oops, nix that -- looks like there are two "cabana" options -- $495 for a cabana, or $195 per person for a "private beach day" which appears to include a beach bed that looks like a cabana.

Confusing!

I think the $195 is for one of the "tents" they have on Adrenaline Beach. I'd be surprised if that is per person.

I just checked on a cabana for an Oasis cruise in October and the online pricing shows $195 per guest up to 6 guests. Ouch. This isn't barefoot as I'm not in a suite.

$1170 for a single cabana is a bit out of my price range.

I think the $195 is for one of the "tents" they have on Adrenaline Beach. I'd be surprised if that is per person.

The cabana and beach bed prices are booked only by one person - so the price is just the one person price. They can accommodate more (at no additional cost!). I've looked on my upcoming March sailing, and the beach bed wording is the same as the cabanas.

I've seen the beach beds - picture a 4 poster queen/king sized bed with limited thin drapes around the posts which constantly blow in the wind- providing very limited shade. Not worth anywhere near the $195, in my opinion - plus when I went, they were only on the worst beach at Labadee - Adrenaline.

• 3 weeks later...

Myself and the wife went to barefoot beach on Celebrity and did not rent a cabana...we simply used the included beach lounger chairs and had no problems at all. Mostly everyone seemed to rent a cabana so we had a nice large selection of chairs.