Carnival Cruise Gift Cards through eBay - $100 with Bonus $20

maustro

Which company is this? I have scoured my policies and nowhere does it say that! I ALWAYS pay with gift cards and not once have I been asked how I pay for my cruise!

The only time this would be true is of you are relying on your credit card insurance (which is a bad idea IMHO as I always buy insurance for the medical coverage not for trip interruption/cancellation). And by using gift cards in part or in full, then yes, your CREDIT CARD INSURANCE would not be valid as all of your trip must be paid for using that specific card.

So please clarify exactly what you mean. Thank you.

Never heard of such a thing. It shouldn't make a bit of difference if you use gift cards to pay for your cruise.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I'm picking mine up from the post office box this week. I'll report back once I have them in my hands, but I'm glad that the reported experiences have met expectations thus far!

It took me a while to report back, but I received my gift cards and they are each worth $120!

BTW, if anyone is looking for some "other" savings.

If you have a Chase Freedom card, if you use Visa checkout (<--please read this) with the Freedom card you can purchase a $50 Carnival GC (or higher amount) at Newegg.com and get a $15 credit (in 1 or 2 billing cycles). See Visa Checkout for additional details.

I just wanted to follow up with this deal as well. I purchased and it worked and my $15 statement showed up already. Great deal.

Anyone know if you can do this more than once and get the same deal again? Or is it a one time only thing? :confused:

I just wanted to follow up with this deal as well. I purchased and it worked and my $15 statement showed up already. Great deal.

Anyone know if you can do this more than once and get the same deal again? Or is it a one time only thing? :confused:

I took advantage of a similar deal with my Amex card. It was a $25 statement credit with a $200 purchase at Newegg. I bought a $200 Carnival Gift Card and had the credit within 2 days. It stated it was only valid one time and is now gone from "My Offers" in my account.

I took advantage of a similar deal with my Amex card. It was a $25 statement credit with a $200 purchase at Newegg. I bought a $200 Carnival Gift Card and had the credit within 2 days. It stated it was only valid one time and is now gone from "My Offers" in my account.

That's awesome. I need to pay better attention to the "my offers" section. I must have missed that on my Amex. Darn. Congrats. :)

It expires the 31st so it might not be too late. Go check :D

When you said "my offers" I thought you meant when you log into Amex? When I log in, I don't see a tab that says that. I see the benefits tab, which will take you to various purchase offers. Or did you mean at newegg?

When you said "my offers" I thought you meant when you log into Amex? When I log in, I don't see a tab that says that. I see the benefits tab, which will take you to various purchase offers. Or did you mean at newegg?

I use the mobile site. Once you log in it should look like this (it's only the bottom of the screen in the pic)

b3a1fec8b7092040c24871a2f3395df6.jpg

I use the mobile site. Once you log in it should look like this (it's only the bottom of the screen in the pic)

b3a1fec8b7092040c24871a2f3395df6.jpg

Thanks for the info. I downloaded the app (then later found that if I scrolled all the way down my Amex page I found the offers lol) and there's no listing for the newegg on there. :( There was a listing for "gift cards" but they were just generic Amex gift cards that you could buy for any purpose. Darnit

Thanks for the info. I downloaded the app (then later found that if I scrolled all the way down my Amex page I found the offers lol) and there's no listing for the newegg on there. :( There was a listing for "gift cards" but they were just generic Amex gift cards that you could buy for any purpose. Darnit

Dang! I have the generic Amex one too but it's not that great of a deal so I'm going to pass on that one. Any idea if the Amazon one can be used for GC purchases? It says under exclusions "Corporate Gift cards" but I'm not exactly clear on what that means. Any idea?