No cabin number yet for 10 Jan World Cruise QV

nhow

We're familiar with it it's our cabin! You are on QV on Sunday? We've been assigned 4020 - a metal fronted balcony.

I'll go and check my VP straightaway! It could be a bit cozy ....

Hopefully that means you have been upgraded as well.

Nothing showing yet but I'll check tomorrow. Not heard of 2 sets of people getting the same cabin number before :eek:

The VP is now showing we've been moved up a grade and up to Deck 7. With a clear balcony, rather than metal-fronted. Was perfectly happy with the other one, but even more so with this! :)

I was beginning to think that yours might be a 'special' type of cruise.... not so much rolling about in the waves as swinging around at sea !;)

" - Just throw your key card in the bowl madam" :eek::eek:

Surely not on Cunard, Toffeegirl!!

Congrats on your upgrade too. Happy days :)

We're familiar with it it's our cabin! You are on QV on Sunday? We've been assigned 4020 - a metal fronted balcony.

I'll go and check my VP straightaway! It could be a bit cozy ....

OMG!!! That's really weird. Have you been able to check it yet? We're supposedly in 4020 from Southampton to Hong Kong!!:eek:

The VP is now showing we've been moved up a grade and up to Deck 7. With a clear balcony, rather than metal-fronted. Was perfectly happy with the other one, but even more so with this! :)

Hi Elmsliebev,

Just read your later post. Whew!!! I checked our VP and we are defo in cabin 4020. Really pleased to hear of your upgrade!!!:D

Hi Elmsliebev,

Just read your later post. Whew!!! I checked our VP and we are defo in cabin 4020. Really pleased to hear of your upgrade!!!:D

Thanks Nhow - it was a slightly bizarre hour or so until we got the new number. I wasn't worried, just intrigued to see which of us would get moved! Mind you I keep checking now to see if a P or Q suddenly appears :D

Taking a break from packing, the usual panic mode is kicking in:confused:

Thanks Nhow - it was a slightly bizarre hour or so until we got the new number. I wasn't worried, just intrigued to see which of us would get moved! Mind you I keep checking now to see if a P or Q suddenly appears :D

Taking a break from packing, the usual panic mode is kicking in:confused:

We're psyched with that upgrade. We had to book another cabin for the last few nights of our cruise (go figure) from Hong Kong to Singapore. We'd actually hoped they'd upgrade us to that cabin for the entire cruise. No such luck. But given that we started with a CB (partially obscured) we're delighted. I gather that Cunard will move all our belongings from 4020 to our second cabin on Deck 6. I'm definitely taking a break from packing. Think it will all fit but I've certainly downsized from original plans. I think I have 3 'formal' outfits. Will need to suffice. And I'm sure not out to make any fashion statements.....just comfort and convenience. Can't wait. It's been more than a year in the planning.:cool: