Royal Princess 10-Day Eastern Caribbean

samcevoy

Ft. Lauderdale RT, November 30, 2015, 10-Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise, Obstructed Balcony Cabin E615.

We booked a balcony guarantee and received a nice-size balcony cabin with the view partially obstructed by a lifeboat. We were very satisfied.

We were spoiled by the new ship and amenities.

Cabin had entertainment system and wide-screen TV at foot of bed. Dozens of movies on demand to watch whenever we wanted.

Everything was great as expected.

Steve

West Chester, PA

Steve, glad it was a great cruise for you!

Which of your ports of call did you enjoy the most?

LuLu

Most enjoyed Barbados and Harrison's Cave (which we did on our own sharing taxi tour with another couple), and St. Thomas.

Steve

We were on this cruise from November 20 to December 10 and we

never saw 600 children. Would be surprised if there were even 75 on either lap of this trip.

We also were on the Nov 20 sailing & saw a few incidences. One in the movies one afternoon but it was finally addressed by the staff when they arrived.

It was always the same group of 5 kids running together.

let's get the facts straight. we were on both the Nov. 20th ten day leg and the Nov. 30th ten day leg. The Nov. 20th had children but not even 50 I believe. (Unless 550 were hiding). Nov. 30th leg had a negligible amount and most were toddler or infants.

There were 750 of us who did the second leg. Maybe that was the number you heard.

Most enjoyed Barbados and Harrison's Cave (which we did on our own sharing taxi tour with another couple) .....

Steve

Glad you mentioned Harrison's Caves. It's a wonderful tour for those to want to experience something other than the beach in Barbados! :)

Glad you enjoyed your voyage. We were on that itinerary last March and will be on it again next February. The Royal/Regal have become one of our favorite ship layouts. We really like the HC/Bistro/Pastry area, Alfredo's, the Piazza Atrium and the open decks.

• 2 weeks later...
Glad you mentioned Harrison's Caves. It's a wonderful tour for those to want to experience something other than the beach in Barbados! :)

Yes, Harrison's Cave is worth doing in spades.

I mentioned that we did it on our own sharing a taxi with another couple.

The taxi copy quoted a reasonable round-trip fare with the driver waiting for us at the cave. There was no pressure to hurry. Total cost was much cheaper than the ship's tour.

Steve

Yes, Harrison's Cave is worth doing in spades.

I mentioned that we did it on our own sharing a taxi with another couple.

The taxi copy quoted a reasonable round-trip fare with the driver waiting for us at the cave. There was no pressure to hurry. Total cost was much cheaper than the ship's tour.

Steve

company not copy

Glad you enjoyed your voyage. We were on that itinerary last March and will be on it again next February. The Royal/Regal have become one of our favorite ship layouts. We really like the HC/Bistro/Pastry area, Alfredo's, the Piazza Atrium and the open decks.

Yes, it is a great ship.

let's get the facts straight. we were on both the Nov. 20th ten day leg and the Nov. 30th ten day leg. The Nov. 20th had children but not even 50 I believe. (Unless 550 were hiding). Nov. 30th leg had a negligible amount and most were toddler or infants.

There were 750 of us who did the second leg. Maybe that was the number you heard.

The Captain circle host is the one who told me about the larger number on the Nov 30th sailing. The Nov 20 one wasn't to bad with the numbers except for a few of them who ran together a few times when I saw them.

• 4 weeks later...
The Captain circle host is the one who told me about the larger number on the Nov 30th sailing. The Nov 20 one wasn't to bad with the numbers except for a few of them who ran together a few times when I saw them.

We saw very few children on the November 30 cruise, no more than a handful, and they were fine.

The Royal Princess was GREAT!!!

Steve