labadee OTW cabana price

I emailed the concierge to find out how much the OTW cabana is on barefoot beach and it's confirmed at $449.00. I did do a search on here but keep getting different prices and the only price on the rccl website is for the ones on nellies beach. I was willing to pay 250.00 bit 450.00 is a bit much.

I emailed the concierge to find out how much the OTW cabana is on barefoot beach and it's confirmed at $449.00. I did do a search on here but keep getting different prices and the only price on the rccl website is for the ones on nellies beach. I was willing to pay 250.00 bit 450.00 is a bit much.

They must have gone down. I thought they were $495.00

WOW. That is crazy. I was lucky enough to get an OTW at Nellies for $320 for our 1/2016 cruise when they first became available online. This is our first RC cruise and we are in a grand suite. I wasn't sure how quick the BB cabanas filled up, so I grabbed one at Nellie's when I had a chance. Thinking was, when I was confirmed one on BB, we would cancel the one at Nellie's. But for that price, I think we will hold what we have. I guess we can still walk over to BB to get the upgraded buffet.....