Emerald Returns to Port Everglades

Minne Wonka Girl

Are all of the "always available" items gone from the MDR menu? We frequently get salmon and steamed vegetables and will soon be on the Emerald. Is the always available salmon gone or is it still available? Thank you so much.

They're gone. The Curtis Stone menu is on all the dinner menu's each night as a replacement.

I suppose you could ask the head waiter for one of the items a night in advance. I didn't bother since we bounce back & forth to the buffet but my wife missed it. :(

Well, at least it's not the $49 as speculated in previous thread. Still, the menu & concept doesn't really appeal to us, at least $78 worth of appeal. Of course, YMMV.

It wasn't speculation. That number was being considered and put out there and based on the feed back/survey's etc adjusted it. ;)

Edited by Colo Cruiser

They're gone. The Curtis Stone menu is on all the dinner menu's each night as a replacement.
That's not good. My wife is a fussy eater, and usually picks from the "always available" menu. I doubt if she'd be interested in any of the Curtis Stone entrees.

It wasn't speculation. That number was being considered and put out there and based on the feed back/survey's etc adjusted it. ;)

Thank you! I wasn't speculating when I started that survey thread; it was based upon word from several staff members in Adagio/Sabatini's, including a manager.

Maybe they were instructed to tell anyone who asked in advance that it was $49, to soften the blow for the actual $39, as one person speculated.

But most likely I would believe that feedback from the Princess Survey that some posters mentioned they received was the main influence of any price adjustment.

Lastly, someone opened a thread as a "review" of their dining experience at SHARE. That review was so over-the-top and flattering that I just wondered...