Carnival Breeze - 8 Night Southern Caribbean 10/24 - VIDEO of Trip & Review

hallsn3961

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looking forward to it!

We are going on the same cruise in a few weeks and your videos have been soo helpful, especially La Romana!:)

Aww good! There are really and truly a lot to do at La Romana. You just have to find it. The people at the "welcome" center are also very helpful with inexpensive activities.

Thanks so much,hallsn3961! I am loving your videos. We are on the Breeze, same itinerary as you, in two weeks and your videos are so helpful. We pretty much have the same excursions planned that you did at each port...any chance you will be posting Irie Tours in Curacao next? :)

Thanks so much,hallsn3961! I am loving your videos. We are on the Breeze, same itinerary as you, in two weeks and your videos are so helpful. We pretty much have the same excursions planned that you did at each port...any chance you will be posting Irie Tours in Curacao next? :)

YES MA'AM!!!! Irie tours up next.

My darn video got flagged so its going back up soon.

Loving your report

We are doing Aruba-Curacao-LaRomana and Grand Turk in June so this was pleasantly good to follow

Thank you

I am so glad you posted the video of La Romana and what you guys did there as it is helping us decide what to do

Waiting patiently for Aruba video to come up

Loving your report

We are doing Aruba-Curacao-LaRomana and Grand Turk in June so this was pleasantly good to follow

Thank you

I am so glad you posted the video of La Romana and what you guys did there as it is helping us decide what to do

Waiting patiently for Aruba video to come up

Her Aruba video is up. It's posted a few comments above. It's really good. :D

Sorry ya'll! I got copywritted for some instrumental music I used. Here is the ARUBA video! :)

We are so thankful that you all love the videos so much. It makes us happy to share our experiences with you all. We planned the perfect trip and Aruba was amazing!

Edited by hallsn3961

Deck 2 towards AFT as well room 2451

I was reading through this and thought "gosh I hope this isn't one of our rooms for our cruise" and shockingly, it is! So glad you posted this because I don't want to risk this room not getting fixed. Called today and moved our rooms!!

Thanks for all the video. This will be our first cruise and now I'm even more excited!