Anything new on Harvest Caye?

TNCruzer56

I had a private cabana at Serenity Bay on Castaway Cay. I can tell you the food that is free was from the buffet and we paid for our alcohol drinks. The fridge was stocked with complimentary water and soda and had complimentary sunscreen.

The cabanas at CC are more expensive than $500 and are not enclosed, do not have a bathroom and doesnt look nearly as nice. Although I would do it again lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had a cabana on Serenity Bay back in September and it was $399 +tax. Well worth it.

My point about the food was that ALL food on Disney's Castaway Cay is free. Steaks, chicken, burgers, dogs, fruit, and ICE CREAM!

. . . . I, on the other hand am assuming that the bars are being run by NCL, and thus not being able to utilize the UBP program there is a pure money grab.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

Well, you know what's said about "assume" - it makes an ass out of you and me.

NCL does not control alcohol sales there so take your endless negativity elsewhere:D:eek:

Oh and I can officially say, no UBP on the Caye.

There is still miss information out there even on the island though. The bar tender told me I could put the drinks on your room key, and NCL would refund it on the back end. It's not the case, they can put it on the room key but it will charge to your account.

There is still miss information out there even on the island though. The bar tender told me I could put the drinks on your room key, and NCL would refund it on the back end. It's not the case, they can put it on the room key but it will charge to your account.

How much are drinks? As expensive as the ship?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

How much are drinks? As expensive as the ship?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

From what I can remember $7 for beer and about $9-10 for cocktails. They were still learning the drinks and were super friendly. I would say they were very happy we were there.

Thanks for your info. Wondering how far of a walk it is from the ship? We are budgeting a bit different for this cruise with the Canadian dollar being where it is. We were thinking we'd get off the ship and check out the island and go back for lunch to ship.

Also wondering if the beach chairs are free or is there a few?

Thanks for your info. Wondering how far of a walk it is from the ship? We are budgeting a bit different for this cruise with the Canadian dollar being where it is. We were thinking we'd get off the ship and check out the island and go back for lunch to ship.

I'm not gonna lie, it's a long pier. If you are there all day and you don't mind walking it's definitely doable. We had a shortened stop from 7:00 am to 12:30pm so we just ate breakfast and lunch when we got back on.

Chairs are plenty with only one ship in port and are free, free, free!

No photos of the cabanas sorry. We were too lazy to walk down that far.

Expand the picture below of the pier and you can see it goes straight and then curves off to the left.