Just booked QV - hurrah!

elmsliebev

Really excited, just booked Queen Victoria from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale on 10/1/16.. It's our first time on QV, though we had our honeymoon as a QM2 transatlantic and I've been on QE for a 5-day break with my mum.

We have a balcony cabin as well! Feeling very blessed.

Hopefully we'll get some decent weather later in the trip - better than breezy Blackpool anyway!

Really excited, just booked Queen Victoria from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale on 10/1/16.. It's our first time on QV, though we had our honeymoon as a QM2 transatlantic and I've been on QE for a 5-day break with my mum.

We have a balcony cabin as well! Feeling very blessed.

Hopefully we'll get some decent weather later in the trip - better than breezy Blackpool anyway!

Welcome aboard. It sounds like you should now just about be doubling your total Cunard days. Please join us on the roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2097761&page=75

and join us at the Meet and Greet 11 January 2PM in the Commodore Club.

Roy

Have a wonderful time, sorry to post off topic (I should know better) but the reference to Blackpool made me check your user name, a reference to your school perhaps ?!

I would be arnoldhattie!

Ha ha! I didn't go to Elmslie (I'm a Lancaster girl) but our house is built on the old Elmslie site. :)

It has been several years sine we sailed Cunard but just booked the April 22 sailing from CapeTown to Southampton for our 10th wedding anniversary. There doesn't seem to be a roll call for that cruise (that I can see). Is that no longer normal?