Ex-UK to Return in 2017?!?!?!

I think Galaxy may be getting this information from the Flam port schedules and is seeing sailings from Newcastle where Flam is the first port of call, or sailings returning to Newcastle where Flam is the last port of call. Presumably there will be sailings in between these from Newcastle calling at other ports first, and sailings back to Newcastle from other final ports of call.

At least it shows Newcastle is in the frame for 2017 which was in doubt from what some posters were saying. Let's hope Harwich and/or Liverpool also make the grade. It will be just like old times.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
It has been announced today by Thomson Cruises on Facebook that they will be sailing from Newcastle as their Homeport for the summer of 2017. Sailings will be to the Baltic, Norway & Iceland

Good, did they give any itineraries?

Good, did they give any itineraries?

Your local Thomson TA might be able to help you with that information, Happy V. . Some fantastic itinaries from Newcastle for me. Just need the prices now. Oh, and free Drinks Package for early bookers.

Edited by Jakanne1

Your local Thomson TA might be able to help you with that information, Happy V. ����. Some fantastic itinaries from Newcastle for me. Just need the prices now. Oh, and free Drinks Package for early bookers.

I don't think they do drinks package from the UK. Usually £100 obc....that's per cabin, not each.

Have you got the itineraries?

I don't think they do drinks package from the UK. Usually £100 obc....that's per cabin, not each.

Have you got the itineraries?

Yes I have the itineraries and have been told there will be free DPs when they first go on sale. :):) I believe they will only be on sale in the travel agents, at least at first.

Confirmed that summer 2017 will go on sale on Thu 21st April.

Looking forward to seeing these ex-UK itineraries, particularly if all are going from Newcastle.

Yes, all from Newcastle. I have an appointment with TA to book as they are expecting the first few days to be manic. I got the impression that there will be no booking on line at least at first.