Sailing Tips for Circle Hawai'i Cruise?

You made a good decision!

If the weather cooperates, there's the pool. And a nice lunch outdoors on the aft deck. On cloudy days (or a bit of rain) it's nice to linger in those fabulous deck chairs on the promenade deck, and watch the sea roll by.

Going by ship to the islands is a relaxing way to see our 50th state.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

:)

Long-sea-day voyages!

HOW WONDERFUL!

My very FAVORITE kind of cruise!

4 days and 5 nights crusing to Hawaii

5 days in the Islands

5 days and 6 nights returning to the States.

What a WONDERFUL trip!

You've got 4 full days to unwind from work and rest and relax and enjoy the ship and look forward to your days in the Islands. Then, you've got a hectic, busy, 5 days full of excursions and site seeing. And, then, you've got 5 days and 6 nights to relax and rest up from your hectic touring and enjoy the ship while crossing back to the states.

Long days to read, eat, sleep, eat, listen to music, eat, exercise, eat, watch movies, eat, participate in on-board events and games, eat, meet people, eat, party, eat, eat and ... did I say ... eat?

There's PLENTY to do, and ... even with 4 or 5 full days ... not enough time to do it all! It's a wonderful cruise. I had a blast when I did it in 2002, and am looking forward to making the cruise again in 2006 on the Cruise Critics Group Cruise!!!!! :D

We are sailing from San Diego on December 7th to Hawai'i and back. This is our first time sailing an itinerary "across" a sea, and we are very curious as to how we will fill four "at sea" days... I'd love to hear how y'all do it!:p

Filling 4 days at sea is absolutely no problem - you'll have time for yourself; time to read, explore the ship; time to join in Trivia and other games, Bridge (contract or otherwise), try out Line dancing lessons; time to see a movie; have a massage, a manicure, a hair-do; stay in bed all day and make love - time to do just as YOU please.

We're contemplating our 5th HAL Hawaii cruise - special rates for Mariners and a 3 category upgrade if we book before October 31'05 - now! back to the drawing board and the bank statement!!!!!

And, consider the Cruise Critics Group Cruise to Hawaii!!!!!

The HAL CC-Group Cruise to Hawaii

"The Voyage of the Spammed"

Aboard the ms Zaandam

Saturday October 7, 2006 - Sunday October 22, 2006

Round Trip out of San Diego, CA

Come get Lei'd in Hawaii!

hibanmove1.gif

For more information:

HAL CC-Group Cruise to Hawaii Page

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=71

...stay in bed all day and make love :)

I gotta start paying more attention to the Daily Program! :D

Seriously, I need the five days in the islands to rest from the cruise over---and to rest up for the cruise back! Sea days are the best days, but oh, so busy. There's barely enough time to relax in the hot tub, what with trivia, lectures, other games, chatting with new (and old) friends, napping, reading, gym, watching the ever-changing sea,....

When I have sea days on a cruise, and I am not eating, walking, playing trivia or bingo, I read and work crossword puzzles. Before a trip, and before I work the Sunday puzzles I make copies of them and that way, I do them again a few months after the original publication.

Sea days are my favorites. I read and work crossword puzzles, work crossword puzzles and read and then I work crossword puzzles and that includes the Double Crostics. When done, I read and work crossword puzzles, but also I sometimes attend the ship's lectures.

Archived