Final Payment notice

jsf

I see that my final payment has been made to my credit card, will I get a notice from Celebrity? I would like to see if all my benefits are listed and all the other things I'm paying for as there has many many mistakes made before final payment.

J.

Did you book directly with Celebrity or are you using a Travel Agent? We book direct and have to make our own final payment, either on line or by phone. Every time we make a payment Celebrity sends a revised booking invoice that lists the perks. About 49 days before you sail your cruise documents will be ready on Celebrity's web site. They might show the perks you are getting, I can't remember though if they do.

If you purchased an upgraded beverage package, specialty restaurants, or excursions the cost will show on the updated booking invoice. You can also log into your account on Celebrity and view the purchases there in detail.

If direct w/Celebrity the perks usually (not always) show on the invoice. If with a TA the perks from Celebrity again usually show and the TA perks never show on the Celebrity invoice. You should be able to go online and see your invoice. If not call them!

You absolutely need a copy of an invoice from X showing your perks - either X or your TA can obtain this and if working with a TA a separate letter from them confirming exactly what they are providing. OBC from a TA can take 2 days into your cruise to appear. No idea why.

Booked Celebrity with a TA last cruise. I questioned everything. If I didn't see it , I asked . With any and all changes made , including an upgraded cabin , everything was sent to me by TA AND Celebrity showing all perks plans and cabin change. Never assume everything discussed and paid for is done. Ask them to email it to you, so you can check and correct if necessary.

Edited by Missymo