Just Booked Seaside

missminnie

Hi All

We've just returned from a week on MSC Preziosa which was our first cruise with MSC. We've only sailed Celebrity or RCI so wasn't expecting much but we loved it.

Been looking at the MSC website and here on cruise critic and really liked the look of Seaside. So we did some research and today found a fantastic price for the 2 weeks sailing on 10th March for a balcony cabin alongside the 10% discount for Voyager club. Couldn't really turn it down given the price so excited to be sailing on the newest ship in 2018! A long way off but plenty of holidays to fit before then.:D

Hi All

We've just returned from a week on MSC Preziosa which was our first cruise with MSC. We've only sailed Celebrity or RCI so wasn't expecting much but we loved it.

Been looking at the MSC website and here on cruise critic and really liked the look of Seaside. So we did some research and today found a fantastic price for the 2 weeks sailing on 10th March for a balcony cabin alongside the 10% discount for Voyager club. Couldn't really turn it down given the price so excited to be sailing on the newest ship in 2018! A long way off but plenty of holidays to fit before then.:D

We booked today! We're doing the Seaside in a balcony cabin on 1/20/18. LONG time from now, but..... I didn't get 10% off. Only 5% discount for us.

I can't find what their gratuities are per day. Do you know?

Jennifer

We booked today! We're doing the Seaside in a balcony cabin on 1/20/18. LONG time from now, but..... I didn't get 10% off. Only 5% discount for us.

Jennifer

I was charged $77/week for adults and $38.50/week for kids as prepaid.

hi all - came across this blurb..

" MSC Seaside will also boast an enhanced MSC Yacht Club with private solarium, lounge and pool"

so my question would be - deck 19, which is not on the deck plan - would that be for Yacht Club guests only as well? - Right above deck 18, yacht club, they show cabanas, 1 small pool and jacuzzis.....

hi all - came across this blurb..

" MSC Seaside will also boast an enhanced MSC Yacht Club with private solarium, lounge and pool"

so my question would be - deck 19, which is not on the deck plan - would that be for Yacht Club guests only as well? - Right above deck 18, yacht club, they show cabanas, 1 small pool and jacuzzis.....

I've answered that on the other "Seaside" thread.

Pete

Jennifer

At the moment on sailings out of the USA they are $12pp per night for adults (13 years and older) and $6 pppn for children (over two and under 13) under 2 are $0.

Mind you I would expect them to increase between now and then.

Pete

Edited by Skier52

At the moment on sailings out of the USA they are $12pp per night for adults (13 years and older) and $6 pppn for children (over two and under 13) under 2 are $0.

Mind you I would expect them to increase between now and then.

Pete

Thank you! I am guessing they will, too.

If we do pre-paid are we locked in at that rate or will they raise ours, too?

We just booked MSC Seaside for Jan. 27,2018....2 Years out. The question is what do we do while we wait?.... I guess we go on the Divina in April.

If you have a tight budget and want to try the Yacht club they have inside cabins with all the YC features at about $1200.00 pp plus taxes. What a deal if a big room is not important to you. They also gave us the adult drink package.

We just booked Seaside for Feb 10-17 2018 as well. CC doesn't even have countdown clocks for that far out available yet! :D

We ended up booking an S2 Suite a few minutes ago which appears in the deck plans to sport an oversized something because it is right there at the curve beside an SE3 Seaside Suite. We ended up just booking fantastica since we got the classic drinks package included with our booking from the current sale. We are so excited for this cruise, but it is over 770 days away! ARGH! :rolleyes:

Booked the 23rd December sailing today in an Aurea Suite on Deck 9 Aft.

Whilst discussing other things I asked about the chance of a transatlantic ? The answer I got back was that the ship will sail from the shipyard direct to Miami with crew only onboard!

gkrnjir ... I was also asked if I wanted to pre pay tips !

Edited by sidari