Escape- Le Bistro reservations all booked??

Sand and Seas

We are going on the Escape next month and have two Platinum Le Bistro meals to book. I've never had problems getting decent days/times for reservations when we first board the ship but thought I would take a look at pre-booking since no fees are required to hold the reservation now on Escape. There were only a couple of 9:30pm slots available for the entire week and that is way too late for us. We have no problem eating at 5:30 or 6:00 if we can't get 7:00pm but nothing was available before 9:30.

Does anyone have experience with getting reservations once you are onboard Escape? I am now Golden with CAS but I don't think we get concierge service anymore:(

We are going on the Escape next month and have two Platinum Le Bistro meals to book. I've never had problems getting decent days/times for reservations when we first board the ship but thought I would take a look at pre-booking since no fees are required to hold the reservation now on Escape. There were only a couple of 9:30pm slots available for the entire week and that is way too late for us. We have no problem eating at 5:30 or 6:00 if we can't get 7:00pm but nothing was available before 9:30.

Does anyone have experience with getting reservations once you are onboard Escape? I am now Golden with CAS but I don't think we get concierge service anymore:(

A month out leaves things a bit to chance.. as a decent number will use that 90 day out period to book. Le Bistro is a pretty popular restaurant.. so its not entirely surprising. But there will be more times available once you are on board.. as well as other cancellations. I don't think you'll have too much trouble finding something earlier.

Good luck! :)

Two things to do as soon as you board in the order they matter to you are, head for Le Bistro and book ALL your speciality restos, head for the Box Office around the side of the theatre and book/check your shows. I know the shows are on the interactive screens but are not necessarily up to date.

Two things to do as soon as you board in the order they matter to you are, head for Le Bistro and book ALL your speciality restos, head for the Box Office around the side of the theatre and book/check your shows. I know the shows are on the interactive screens but are not necessarily up to date.

Thanks for the good advice from all! We will be able to be there at the dock early and will head for the reservations desk first thing. We already have our shows reserved but good idea to double-check those too!

We just got off the Escape on Saturday and were in a similar situation as you regarding the Bistro reservations. As others have said, they keep a few reservations open to book while on board. I have the NCl iConcierge app and was able to book the reservations as soon as we got on the ship....did not have to go to the reservation desk and wait in line. We were also able to book entertainment like that. Just download the app to your phone beforehand and then you activate once you board the ship...very easy and quite convenient.