Majestic Princess Roll Calls

IECalCruiser

CC, I tried sending a question earlier this week but received no response that the question was at least received. When will you be adding the Majestic to the list of Roll Calls so that we can start planning our Spring 2017 cruise??
I too would love to see the Majestic added for Roll Calls. We just booked and I am excited.

What week(s) did you book? We are booked on the 04/16 and 04/23 cruises. We booked our cruises on the 3rd when they went on sale. There are many ports we have not been two on those two weeks.

Looking at the deck plans and seeing other posts, it looks like Princess is trying to correct some of the mistakes? on the Royal and Regal. People have been told that there will be a central staircase open to the public but will need to wait and see. Also they appear to be going back to a tiered balcony design similar to the Grand class ships, at least forward and aft of the lifeboats. There are now mini-suites on Emerald deck that will extend all the way to the edge. This should create a covered promenade in those areas. The balcony cabins on Dolphin deck above appear to extend out beyond the balconies on Caribe deck. We will need to wait to see construction photos to see if the decks plans are accurate but there appears to be some hope for future new builds.

I have started trading e-mails with CC. Princess is offering the 7-day cruises on 04/16, 04/23, 04/30 and 05/07 as a combination of three 14-day cruises, two 21-day cruises and one 28-day cruises. There could potentially be four Roll Calls for the 04/16 cruise. CC would like to have one Roll Call for each 7-day cruise segment. Although we booked our cruise as the 14-day cruise, I will start a separate Roll Call for the 04/16 and 04/23 cruises. There will be new people coming on board each week and the M&G and private tours should be set up for each segment.

Edited by IECalCruiser

What week(s) did you book? We are booked on the 04/16 and 04/23 cruises. We booked our cruises on the 3rd when they went on sale. There are many ports we have not been two on those two weeks.

Looking at the deck plans and seeing other posts, it looks like Princess is trying to correct some of the mistakes? on the Royal and Regal. People have been told that there will be a central staircase open to the public but will need to wait and see. Also they appear to be going back to a tiered balcony design similar to the Grand class ships, at least forward and aft of the lifeboats. There are now mini-suites on Emerald deck that will extend all the way to the edge. This should create a covered promenade in those areas. The balcony cabins on Dolphin deck above appear to extend out beyond the balconies on Caribe deck. We will need to wait to see construction photos to see if the decks plans are accurate but there appears to be some hope for future new builds.

I have started trading e-mails with CC. Princess is offering the 7-day cruises on 04/16, 04/23, 04/30 and 05/07 as a combination of three 14-day cruises, two 21-day cruises and one 28-day cruises. There could potentially be four Roll Calls for the 04/16 cruise. CC would like to have one Roll Call for each 7-day cruise segment. Although we booked our cruise as the 14-day cruise, I will start a separate Roll Call for the 04/16 and 04/23 cruises. There will be new people coming on board each week and the M&G and private tours should be set up for each segment.

We are booked for the same time period. We got one of those aft Emerald deck minis. We are thrilled. We were supposed to cruise with you two other times but you had to cancel. Looking forward to finally meeting you.

We are booked for the same time period. We got one of those aft Emerald deck minis. We are thrilled. We were supposed to cruise with you two other times but you had to cancel. Looking forward to finally meeting you.
We hope we make these cruises. Family issues forced us to cancel the earlier cruises with you.

We booked the April 9, 2017 Rome to Barcelona cruise. I too emailed CC to see when the Majestic roll calls would be available, but no response. I don't recall the Royal roll call taking this long.
I believe the Royal Roll Calls could be set up the day the cruises went on sale and the same for the Regal. Don't know why it is taking CC so long for these cruises. After these cruises and the following repo to Asia, the Majestic will be home ported in China. I wonder how active the Chinese will be on CC?

I originally booked the usually extended balcony E727 on the Emerald deck for the April 9th sailing, but changed it when I saw the square footage which is much smaller than the other minisuites. Obviously, it is a mistake that the Emerald deck minisuites are noted as smaller than the balconies. Bummed I gave up my original cabin. Hopefully, Princess will correct the deck plans.

Edited by candide333

I booked the 14 day leaving 4/23 from Rome today. We will be staying in Crete for 2 weeks after the cruise with a good friend who has a B&B there. We are excited - this will be my retirement cruise! I will follow this thread to see when we have a roll call. The pricing was better on the 14 day and we ended up with more onboard credit for a 14 day cruise. I will probably turn this over to a TA if I can get a better price.

I booked the 14 day leaving 4/23 from Rome today. We will be staying in Crete for 2 weeks after the cruise with a good friend who has a B&B there. We are excited - this will be my retirement cruise! I will follow this thread to see when we have a roll call. The pricing was better on the 14 day and we ended up with more onboard credit for a 14 day cruise. I will probably turn this over to a TA if I can get a better price.
We will overlap one week. Hope we have decent Roll Calls so that we can set up some private tours.

I originally booked the usually extended balcony E727 on the Emerald deck for the April 9th sailing, but changed it when I saw the square footage which is much smaller than the other minisuites. Obviously, it is a mistake that the Emerald deck minisuites are noted as smaller than the balconies. Bummed I gave up my original cabin. Hopefully, Princess will correct the deck plans.
There are a lot of issues with the cabin sizes. I believe all mini-suite cabins are the same internal size. I don't know if the Emerald deck mini's will have the same small balconies. With the help of Dave from the Everything Royal thread We have found a photo of the Majestic under construction and it looks like the deck plans, but not the cabin sizes, are accurate.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe the Royal Roll Calls could be set up the day the cruises went on sale and the same for the Regal. Don't know why it is taking CC so long for these cruises. After these cruises and the following repo to Asia, the Majestic will be home ported in China. I wonder how active the Chinese will be on CC?

Majestic roll calls are up now. Hooray!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1031

Edited by candide333

• 1 year later...

Cruising with Majestic out of Barcelona (2 persons) planning a transfer direct to our hotel for our extended stay in Rome. Looking to see if two additional people want to share a private transfer. Becomes two for the price of one. Anyone interested? Transfer service also willing to provide extra touring services. We are on the May 14 - May 21, 2017 segment of the cruise

Cruising with Majestic out of Barcelona (2 persons) planning a transfer direct to our hotel for our extended stay in Rome. Looking to see if two additional people want to share a private transfer. Becomes two for the price of one. Anyone interested? Transfer service also willing to provide extra touring services. We are on the May 14 - May 21, 2017 segment of the cruise

This is what your ROLL CALL is for. It's the only place to ask this type of question. Go to the upper left and click on Find Your Princess Roll Call and follow the instructions. EM