Couples massage on Conquest

CJDepew

Me and my wife had a couples massage on our cruise on the Magic Dec 6-13 while celebrating our 20th anniversary.

It was my first ever massage. We got the couples hot stone massage and it was AWESOME!

Me and my wife had a couples massage on our cruise on the Magic Dec 6-13 while celebrating our 20th anniversary.

It was my first ever massage. We got the couples hot stone massage and it was AWESOME!

Good to know. Thanks, and happy belated anniversary!

I get massages at home on a regular basis. I find the prices on the cruise outrageous, $110 + compulsory tip, make it to $130 for 55 minutes. I get 1 1/2 hours for $80. You can find great massages at most of our ports for much less. I also thought the cruise massage was more of a rub down, no deep pressure. IMHO

I get massages at home on a regular basis. I find the prices on the cruise outrageous, $110 + compulsory tip, make it to $130 for 55 minutes. I get 1 1/2 hours for $80. You can find great massages at most of our ports for much less. I also thought the cruise massage was more of a rub down, no deep pressure. IMHO

I get a 1 hour massage at home for $25 and my insurance pays for 40 massages per year. Still looking forward to paying 5x more on board though. Beats being in my living room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did it as a special treat on our honeymoon. It was easily the biggest portion of our onboard spending, and they tried to sell us as much in products as the massage itself cost (which we refused). The massage WAS wonderful, and it was a really nice thing to do together, and they were very accommodating to whatever we wanted-they even let us pick 2 different kinds of massages than they usually offer together, I got a stone massage, he got a more intense bamboo massage. However, it was truly a special occasion thing and we won't be doing it again.

We're on the Conquest in March, and our anniversary is during the cruise. Since we never took a honeymoon we were thinking of doing a couples massage. Anyone have any experiences/advice with one?

Thanks

If you are in port on your anniversary, pick a beach destination and do it there. The massage on the ship is way way over priced. Put the money toward a dinner in the steakhouse. :o:D