Just off Glory any questions

jabberjaw070596

How was the entertainment?

Does the Glory have a live band?

How was the food? (I know food is subjective to ones tastes, but did you like the new menus?)

We enjoyed the duo Glory Days at the lobby bar. They were excellent. We didn't go to any shows so I can't answer the question about live bands.

I am not a fan of the new menu. We only ate in the dining room 3 times. Also lido buffet was not the great for dinner. Most nights meat was dry and tasteless.

Did you like it? We loved the Freedom and Liberty but not so much the Glory. I did not like the decor so much and I did not like the shows. We don't gamble or drink all night so we have enjoyed the shows previously. But they keep have good prices so I am wondering if anything has changed in the last year.

Did you like it? We loved the Freedom and Liberty but not so much the Glory. I did not like the decor so much and I did not like the shows. We don't gamble or drink all night so we have enjoyed the shows previously. But they keep have good prices so I am wondering if anything has changed in the last year.

We had a very good cruise and enjoyed the Glory very much!

Thanks for your willingness to answer questions!

Was the serenity deck crowded? Was there a better time of day to hang out there?

Did you eat at the steakhouse?

We did not use serenity because we liked aft area more because of the adults only pool and hot tubs. We did not eat at the steakhouse but have done it many times on other cruises and always had an excellent meals

Did you go to the Alchemy Bar and if so how was the staff?

We were on this cruise and there often Maya and Katarina were the head staff and are great as they are good friends. We had been with Maya in March on the Sunshine and were happy to see her again!

How was the entertainment?

Does the Glory have a live band?

How was the food? (I know food is subjective to ones tastes, but did you like the new menus?)

I posted a whole review entitled A Conquest Christmas which you might find helpful. Yes, there were multiple groups or performers doing live music.

Thanks for answering questions!

Was the staff good about keeping the children out of the adult pool?

Did you have children with you? Any info on kids clubs?

Do you still have the fun times? Did the offer spin classes?

I did not see any children in the aft pool or hot tubs.

I did not have any children with me

I did not save my fun times and I don't remember seeing anything about spin classes

My daughter (Jordan) is with the cruise staff. It was a very emotional week for her as it was her first Christmas being so far from family. I hope if you went to anything she hosted that you enjoyed it. They work so many hours and try to make it enjoyable for the passengers even when they are missing home. I use to work onboard many, many years ago - things have definitely changed!!

I was on the Glory with her for Thanksgiving which was her 2nd week onboard, so that worked out really well, but when she called this week-end I could tell it was a rough week for her, although she took part in the Chirstmas service & really enjoyed that.

Thanks for your willingness to answer questions!

Was the serenity deck crowded? Was there a better time of day to hang out there?

Did you eat at the steakhouse?

We were on the 12/12 sailing of the Glory and were pretty disappointed with the Serenity deck. They had about a dozen clam shells but only 3 had the tops on them. The others were missing the tops and 2 of them didnt even have the cushion.

We sail her again on 2/2/16 for an 11 day cruise and are sure hoping this is taken care of by then.

We were on the 12/12 sailing of the Glory and were pretty disappointed with the Serenity deck. They had about a dozen clam shells but only 3 had the tops on them. The others were missing the tops and 2 of them didnt even have the cushion.

We sail her again on 2/2/16 for an 11 day cruise and are sure hoping this is taken care of by then.

We're doing a B2B on Glory, 1/9 & 1/16. Sure hope they are fixed by then. I'm looking forward to the serenity deck again as they didn't have one on our Conquest cruises earlier this year.