Any excursion recommendations for 16 month old?

CruiseBride926

We will be going on the carnival pride this coming September and bringing my 16 month old daughter along (she'll be 16 months come cruise time). The ports are: grand Turk, half moon cay, and Freeport. Any recommendations on things to do on any of these stops?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half Moon Cay is a beach day...let her play in the sand! It's the private beach for your cruise line. It's included in your fare.

Not much at Freeport...a guidebook will help you with that and GT.....you should ALWAYS know something about the places you'll visit! Research is key to a good time!

Thank I think you both read my mind but figured I'd check to make sure I wasn't missing anything cool. I read that the beaches in gt can be rocky so I think we will do margaritaville. The only one I'm iffy on is Freeport. If we aren't able to find something good to do there I think it might just be a shopping port for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The beach in GT is not rocky at all and is literally at the pier to the left To the right is rockier, but a fun walk. But, if you go left from the pier down the beach, you will find an island tram that will provide a beit of a tour for the adults and still fun for kids. The island has wild flamingos if you are lucky enough to see them.

In Freeport, it is about a 15 minute ride, but the beach isn't "bad" - if you are going at a warmer time of year there is also a craft market there which is nice to stroll if you are interested in shopping. I like to get off the boat because it gives everyone a change of pace.