Last possible day to book

dad son team

I'm thinking of do a real last minute crusie this Saturday on the Gem from NYC. The rates seems to be good, but there are no perks and it seems like a lot of cabins are still available since there are many catagories available to book. When do you think it the absolute last day to book the cruise, and, do you think they will add any perks to the price for an incentive to fill the ship?

I'm thinking of do a real last minute crusie this Saturday on the Gem from NYC. The rates seems to be good, but there are no perks and it seems like a lot of cabins are still available since there are many catagories available to book. When do you think it the absolute last day to book the cruise, and, do you think they will add any perks to the price for an incentive to fill the ship?

NCL changed the booking policy not too long ago, now, if you book within 30 days, you don't qualify for any perks.

I think it's within 48 hrs you can still book although some have said it's 24, I'd rather be safe...

NCL changed the booking policy not too long ago, now, if you book within 30 days, you don't qualify for any perks.

I think it's within 48 hrs you can still book although some have said it's 24, I'd rather be safe...

While that's generally true, sometimes they do reinstate freestyle choices at the last minute. My family booked a last minute on the Getaway three weeks ago (booked Thursday for a Sunday sailing), and they actually got to pick two offers (free bev & free dining), in addition to having a dirt cheap price ($799 base for a minisuite).

While that's generally true, sometimes they do reinstate freestyle choices at the last minute. My family booked a last minute on the Getaway three weeks ago (booked Thursday for a Sunday sailing), and they actually got to pick two offers (free bev & free dining), in addition to having a dirt cheap price ($799 base for a minisuite).

Yes, Getaway and Escape are the only 2 ships offering the promos til the very end, the other ships stop offering them 30 days out. If you check ships with availability for this week (OP's chosen window) the promos out of NYC are not available.

We booked an extra room today for the Jan 2 on the gem. Didn't have to pay double occupancy. Great deal. My friends also upgraded from insides and ocean view rooms to balcony rooms today for $300

I've been checking all day, its like playing a stock market, and the inside guarantee has gone from $649 to $599 and the Haven and Suites are now sold out so I'm guess many people are taking the upsells.