24 oz insulated water bottle

jennraycruise

I have a 24 oz insulated water bottle that I like to pour my bottles of water into so it stays colder longer. I like to have it in the gym when I am working out. I would like to take this on my cruise in 2 weeks but am unsure of how to get it onboard. It will be empty and I ordered several cases of water to my cabin to use to fill it. Should I pack it in my checked luggage or carry it on? (Empty of course).

If we were to bring the insulated bubba mugs, and have the bubbles program, will they fill them?

Probably, but they'd have to refund everyone else on the bottomless bubbles program because the ship hit bottom filling your bubba mugs. :D:D:rolleyes::p

We took Pepsi in cans on our last cruise out of Baltimore and I had a empty soda bottle so we could pour the soda into it after opening. The security took it even though it was empty. I told her what it was for, but she insisted I could not have empty soda bottle. Of course after you go thru security you are in terminal and can buy soda in bottles if you want. :confused:

Maybe she was having a bad day.

I am sure a regular water bottle would be fine. Have a great cruise.

Edited by retiredgram

• 1 month later...

I pack our tervis tumblers with lids for every cruise to transfer all my drinks to. We originally purchased one of each from the red frog & blue iguana bars and like the way they keep our drinks colder. I've never asked anyone to fill them before just due to sanitation reasons usually just transfer myself after they serve my drink. They are especially great for keeping those frozen drinks cold when out in the hot sun longer.