Room Service-Allure of the Seas 01/24/16

pshemi

This is our 1st cruise in over 12 years and on the 1st I really enjoyed room service each morning for coffee and danish. Is this still available? Could someone also recommend where to get breakfast on the Allure if it's not available anymore? Thanks!!

Just off of Allure last Sunday. Room service breakfast still offers a pastry selection and coffee at no charge. You order the night before by filling out and hanging the menu with request on the door. We did tip the person who delivered breakfast.

The pastries were good as was the fruit, and my husband liked the potatoes, but the room service eggs were awful.

Our favorite breakfast spots were the Wipeout Cafe for made to order omelettes, Johnny Rockets for free made to order eggs and other breakfast selections.

Have FUN.

Park Cafe has good egg sandwiches, burritoes-also made to order sandwiches. The scrambled eggs from Johnny Rockets were not edible-I guess I should have ordered over easy-or aS MY 6 YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER CALLS THEM-"DIPPY EGGS". If you do not use the breakfast menu the night before you will wait 45 minutes to an hour for your order. Remember to order milk with your cold cereal-we forgot-lol

Edited by harry0

This is our 1st cruise in over 12 years and on the 1st I really enjoyed room service each morning for coffee and danish. Is this still available? Could someone also recommend where to get breakfast on the Allure if it's not available anymore? Thanks!!

I'd go with Johnny Rockets or the MDR for breakfast if the room service menu is not to your liking.

Edited by clarea

yes. your best option is to fill out the hang card that is left on your pillow with your desired time and make your selections there. they should( usually) call just before to make sure you are awake and presentable.

there will always be SOMETHING open in the wee hours to grab a coffee or pastries. my husband works out every morning and on his way back he swings by Promenade to grab something for me( they even have paper cups with lids!)

We found room service on the Allure to be pretty bad last November. We ordered the night before and it arrived on time, but the milk was room temperature so unfit to drink. They served a completely different cereal from what was ordered with no explanation and the toast was stone cold. We had a similar problem on the Oasis in 2013 so we know never to try room service again.