C&A lounge or rest areas in ports?

Mooguy

Years ago I recall being on a Princess or Royal Caribbean Cruise and having access to a small rest area lounge type area within the downtown area of what I think was St. Thomas. They had AC Water as well as Internet and phones. I've cruised many times over the years since I remember stopping in such a place and was wondering if they still exist. This may have been a Princess perk at the time not RCI.

Years ago I recall being on a Princess or Royal Caribbean Cruise and having access to a small rest area lounge type area within the downtown area of what I think was St. Thomas. They had AC Water as well as Internet and phones. I've cruised many times over the years since I remember stopping in such a place and was wondering if they still exist. This may have been a Princess perk at the time not RCI.

Have not seen anything like that on Royal in many years.

Yes Royal had them in town in San Juan. Got people to go into town and knowing they could have a rest stop there. Long gone now though

Yes Royal had them in town in San Juan. Got people to go into town and knowing they could have a rest stop there. Long gone now though

Maybe it was San Juan. I think it was back around 99 or 2000 I remember going into one.