Thank you!!

deladane

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped in answering all my questions over the past few weeks. Thanks to all of your thorough replies, my fiance and I just booked our honeymoon cruise for the 10 day itinerary!! We are soooo excited to see all these amazing islands... let the obsessive planning begin!!!! :D

I'm a newbie too awaiting my booked honeymoon cruise in 2017. I took Emdee's advice about the webinar advice and it's indeed very helpful. If I'm not mistaken, it's on the PG website, but fairly invisible. I don't actually remember where I found it. Maybe google is our best friend?? :)

It's on Vimeo.

There are a few but there is one that deals with what to expect, what to take etc etc

I stumbled on it when I was playing with my Apple TV .

If you really cannot find it give PG a call and ask for the information.

It's on Vimeo.

There are a few but there is one that deals with what to expect, what to take etc etc

I stumbled on it when I was playing with my Apple TV .

If you really cannot find it give PG a call and ask for the information.

I found it! I would have never thought to look on vimeo haha Thanks! :)

My son and daughter in law just finished their honeymoon cruise. They had a wonderful time, and I am sure you will as well. Talking to each individually, it was funny to hear what they loved the most.

Oh wow, how wonderful! I'm so glad they enjoyed their honeymoon, and I look forward to having a similar experience in 2017 :D Are they on cruise critic? They should come write a review!!

Thanks for mentioning the webinar. If anyone else needs to find it just go the vimeo website and type in Paul Gauguin Webinar. I only see 4 Webinar videos. Are there more?

Edited by azlew

Oh wow, how wonderful! I'm so glad they enjoyed their honeymoon, and I look forward to having a similar experience in 2017 :D Are they on cruise critic? They should come write a review!!

They are not on cruise critic, though they know about it. They said everyone really worked hard to make sure they had the perfect honeymoon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk