FCD's and additional deposits

Womble99

Today we booked a cruise for the first time using a Princess Cruise Planner rather than the website as we received a letter with the last set of brochures we requested inviting us to utilize their services. Thinking a single point of contact might be a good idea we gave the chap a call only to find that he had knocked off early :rolleyes: fair call it is Friday so I chatted with the young lass who was covering for the afternoon and sorted the cruise we were after.

We booked an 8 day cruise on Emerald for a family of 4 in E731 all looks good. The bit that puzzled me was when she went through the deposit she was uncertain if the FCD's (we are using 2) would be sufficient to cover it and she would have to request they be extended and would advise us on Monday if there is further deposit required?

As we have never used FCD's for a booking of 4 in a cabin before we are wondering is this the norm? From everything I have seen so far on cc it seems to be ok to use a single FCD to book a single cabin for 2 if you only have 1 FCD (and only get the 1 lot of OBC).

Any ideas on what I can expect to hear come Monday?