Anthem Dining Choice question

Hi. I asked my TA back in July to put us down for Dynamic Dining Classic for our Anthem cruise this June. I was just looking at our reservation and I notice it says Dynamic Dining Choice. I'm assuming that is not what I asked for??

I want the traditional dining where you don't have to request a time and place... it's just the same time each night. Or is that correct?:confused:

Thank you.

Hi. I asked my TA back in July to put us down for Dynamic Dining Classic for our Anthem cruise this June. I was just looking at our reservation and I notice it says Dynamic Dining Choice. I'm assuming that is not what I asked for??

I want the traditional dining where you don't have to request a time and place... it's just the same time each night. Or is that correct?:confused:

Thank you.

You are correct, you want Dynamic Classic. Contact your TA and try to change, and if that's not possible, try to be put on the waitlist for Classic. Note that Classic 1 is early and Classic 2 is late.

Thank you.

Go to the pre-cruise planner and see if you can change it on-line. You could

e-mail "rcldining@rcl.com" or call "cruise planner" at 800 398-9819. Good luck.