Venice-Jade-sept-flight time-can we make it?

weloveamerica

Sorry I know this question will have been asked before but I have gone back through 31 pages, and am getting confused, so wanted to ask the good folks here on cc if you have any info with regards to the below question.

We are booked on the jade in september and I am trying to book our return flights. Jades itinerary says we dock at 8am but flight home is 1135am, can we make this flight?

We will do self disembark, if this is allowed and we are ok with our own luggage, flights are to the uk.:)

Sorry I know this question will have been asked before but I have gone back through 31 pages, and am getting confused, so wanted to ask the good folks here on cc if you have any info with regards to the below question.

We are booked on the jade in september and I am trying to book our return flights. Jades itinerary says we dock at 8am but flight home is 1135am, can we make this flight?

We will do self disembark, if this is allowed and we are ok with our own luggage, flights are to the uk.:)

I assume that your airline suggests checkin from 90-120 minutes before departure? If that is the case, then you should be good.

Aha, Venice. (You didn't mention any place in your first post....)

You should be fine with your timing then, although I would'nt dawdle. You might want to pre-arrange a taxi pick-up as sometimes there are not so many waiting as there are people looking for one.

Docked at 8 AM does not mean disembarkation at 8 AM, so I would book a taxi/car service to pick you up at the earliest possible time, perhaps 8:30. It's at least a 20 minute trip to the airport and you need at least 90 minutes prior to your flight, so you really need to be on the road no later than 9 AM, to allow for "issues".