B2B What a newbie should know

For all of you well-traveled folks out there, can you please share what a newbie should know about B2B's of longer cruises? What are some things you learned along they way that you wish you would have known before your first B2B or longer cruise. My DH & I will be doing a B2B two different lines. This will be our longest trip (so far) with being gone over 3 weeks! :eek:

I would love to hear your hints and tricks, or even horror stories.

Thank you!

ps, I think there should be a B2B category on CC.

Edited by familyoutdoors

It will not be a B2B if you are different ships ;)

Pack the same for one week cruise & do laundry or send it out to ship's laundry

bring extra meds

sunscreen things that you may run out of or like a particular brand

enjoy

A lot will depend on the lines.

For 3 weeks f about average.

Take clothes that can mix and match.

Either do laundry about once a week, or send it out (which Mrs Gut refuses to do),

Other than that it's a cruise.

Make sure you've got it all arranged for the change between ships.

I call it B2B as well. We usually do 4 cruises per year - 2 at a time. In my opinion, you made the best decision doing two different lines. We made the mistake of doing 2 of the same line last year. We really missed the change of food, activities, shows, etc.

Don't make the mistake of thinking the ships don't look that far apart and trying to walk with luggage. We learned our lesson. I'm very frugal and thought we'd save $12 cab fare - BAD idea!

I call it B2B as well. We usually do 4 cruises per year - 2 at a time. In my opinion, you made the best decision doing two different lines. We made the mistake of doing 2 of the same line last year. We really missed the change of food, activities, shows, etc.

Don't make the mistake of thinking the ships don't look that far apart and trying to walk with luggage. We learned our lesson. I'm very frugal and thought we'd save $12 cab fare - BAD idea!

Thank you! I think we will grab the cab, use it to drop the bags and then re-supply or ?