Rhum runner - Grenada

Geoffrayner

Yes, it is just free Rum Punch and Fruit Punch and snacks and they are very generous with it.

Have been on this a couple of times and it is a good trip. Starts with a sail around ST Georges harbour then out past Grand Anse to a beach called Mourne Rouge for some time on the beach (drinks are still served during this time - they come down the beach with them) then sail back to the ship. The return journey is a bit livelier but good fun with more booze served.

We are a group of 4 aged 55-70 and have thoroughly enjoyed the trip.

See it leaving when we were in Grenada 2 days ago....looked absolutely packed, must be safe but looked over crowded.

No, wasn't crowded at all. We spent the whole journey on the open deck on top as the sun wasn't too strong. I believe it got very busy downstairs during the limbo competition, but we stayed up on deck. One lady was served plenty of cola as she doesn't drink alcohol, as were to the two children on board. It was the best fun and a great way to end our holiday :D

No, wasn't crowded at all. We spent the whole journey on the open deck on top as the sun wasn't too strong. I believe it got very busy downstairs during the limbo competition, but we stayed up on deck. One lady was served plenty of cola as she doesn't drink alcohol, as were to the two children on board. It was the best fun and a great way to end our holiday :D

We were on it with our children it was ok downstairs. They had cola and a lime soda thing, we had the rum punch, great excursion :)

Think it was £42 each? Unlimited rum punch (or other if you prefer); some background information of the island and its capital. Then off to a beautiful beach for an hour or so. You could buy beer on the beach (4 bottles for $10 I think), and hire sunbeds ($5 each). There was a small inflatable water park for the children, and the inflatable sofa thingy on the back of a speedboat (which was great; cost $10 each). Steel drums and a limbo competition on the journey back. I went to bed early as I had become 'tired and emotional'. Woke up for room service dinner and had no hangover the next day. Great fun :D

When we were in Grenada instead of doing a organised trip,wewalked off the pier ,turned left and walked about 75yds where a small motor boat took us to Grand anse .This boat operates very regular all day and takes about 20 min and is very reasonable.Grand anse is beautiful and bar staff keep bringing drinks round.There is also a few stalls selling spices and food.