On Breakaway now, ask your questions

ncklhaus

Hey all. We are on Breakaway now. It's almost day 8 of 14 to the Southern Caribbean. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'll try and help in any way.

Do they still have Lipton tea bags, regular and the great Apple cinnamin? (wht a question to ask) Is Prim on board?

Hello there.

I just posted a new topic asking what cigars are available to purchase and their price? Any chance you could make your way to Maltings (I think that's we're you would find out) and let me know?

I'd be forever grateful.

They have Cohiba, Macanudo Portofino Cafe, Macanudo Hampton Court, Davidoff Momentos, Aurora Preferidos, Partegas, Brick House Robusto, Diamond Crown Julius Caesar, Chateau de la Fuentes Short Stay, Aristocrat Cuesta Rey, and more. Prices range from.$5 up to $40. Hope this helps. I'll post pictures once I get home.

The Captain is Hakan Svedung.

The Hotel director is Prem.

Scott Mikelonis is the cruise director, but Dan Dan is coming onboard after this cruise for a 2 week large ship training before Scott leaves.

Thanks - we have cruised with all except Dan Dan before. Since you are in the Haven, as we will be, who is the concierge and who is the Haven Restaurant maitre'd?

Yes Prem is still onboard.

I haven't looked for the tea. Where is it usually found so I can look?

since u are in the Haven I'm sure you can just ask butler? or at any coffee/hot water station, dinner table? Thanks How has your sea days and port's been? Nice and warm and smooth?

Yes Prem is still onboard.

I haven't looked for the tea. Where is it usually found so I can look?

Last January I noticed that the Breakaway began cutting back on some of the tea. I liked the Orange favored Lipton, but it was limited Jan 2015.

My question is "Who is performing in Fat Cats?" and in general, How's it going?

Denise -- Boarding Jan 17th.

I haven't had any issues with the app except for a few hours one morning. I have only tried calling other phonest thathe have the app and it worked fine. If you call home or office the ship from your stateroom phone, the fee is $4.99 per minute charged to your stateroom.

Funny. We had trouble with the app for phoning home. Our niece had a baby last Monday and we tried many times to call them and make a few other calls to congratulate family and we could hear them but they couldn't hear us. We went to guest services and they refunded us all the charges for all the connect time and even the $7.95 to connect to the service. So you really have no downside. If it doesn't work they will refund you. I wouldn't rely on it though. Download the imo app and make calls through the wifi. That seems to work.

Edited by mamagina

Unlimited internet is $24.99 per day. You can only have one device logged in at a time, but it has been working great. I have been streaming music all night long for the entire cruise so far.

You have to buy the unlimited by 10pm on the second night. Monday for us. We thought about it but we got 1000 mg as one of the promos and it is day 8 and I've only used 300 mg because we are in port. We tried to get credit for the 1000 (value $125) but they said no. You have to pay in full for the unlimited.

No, not yet. I thought they were going to start working on it today because the Freestyle Daily says the children's pool is closed today, but it actually wasn't. There aren't that many kids on the ship that they couldn't allow the kids to go to the main pool. If there are 10 kids in the children's pool at once, that's an over estimation. Usually, we are the only people in it. But it's SO salty that my daughter wants nothing to do with it. She'd rather spend her time in the Haven pool.

Characters mysteriously disappeared last night. They are probably now really in Bikini Bottom!

Hey all. We are on Breakaway now. It's almost day 8 of 14 to the Southern Caribbean. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'll try and help in any way.

Can you let me know about internet pricing? I am trying to decide to buy a package on line, or should I wait till I am on board? What are the prices for internet on board and options? In particular , is there the option of 250 minutes, and also, what is the cost for unlimited. Thank you so much.

Can you let me know about internet pricing? I am trying to decide to buy a package on line, or should I wait till I am on board? What are the prices for internet on board and options? In particular , is there the option of 250 minutes, and also, what is the cost for unlimited. Thank you so much.

$24.99 per day for unlimited but you have to buy the whole cruise by 10pm on the second night. I'll take a picture of the price sheet when we get back on board. Sitting on a beach in Barbados today.

$24.99 per day for unlimited but you have to buy the whole cruise by 10pm on the second night. I'll take a picture of the price sheet when we get back on board. Sitting on a beach in Barbados today.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate that a great deal!

You should have no problems getting reservations once onboard. We booked our cruise around a week before sailing and the concierge is very helpful. The Haven is lovely and our daughter is enjoying the extra attention, and having her own room and bathroom on the ship is an extra special treat.

Thank you for taking your time to answer questions. I read through your blog about the Breakaway and it was very helpful. Hope you are having a great time!